@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Arcane and Alder are good name switches! I like them. Also, are you going to keep the Payne and Pythonos references? I think you should; when you publish your book people will be like “oh, this is an expansion on that universe.”
I think I will keep the Payne/Pythonos. I agree, it would be cool!!!!
Thanks, they fit really well and I lik…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
How do you want to improve?
(To be clear, choose a couple writing skills you want to improve, or a bad habit, and explain!)I’m pretty good at writing things in an abnormal way (such as strange metaphors), but I don’t think abnormality is definitely, certainly, indubitably good. It can be confusing. It’s often detail-oriented, without giving the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah… 😳 I was seriously stressed out.
Lol XD
I think the rough sketch looks really good, regardless of whether it’s accurate. I like the shirt folds. (I cannot figure out cloth for the life of me.)
Thank you!!
Yeah folds…they’re really crazy sometimes… XD XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ahhhh, ok. Yeah that sounds less scary. Very interesting.
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I think the rough sketch looks really good, regardless of whether it’s accurate. I like the shirt folds. (I cannot figure out cloth for the life of me.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
lol sounds good! I’ll start on him today!
I am glad you stopped…
Lol what does that mean? I messed up pretty bad, eh? 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness I have been trying to log into KP
Oh nooo, Wyoh is banishing you too? I haven’t had any problems, so maybe I’m a ghost whisperer.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*is in bliss*
XD I was pretty satisfied too. While drawing, that is.
The harder or darker a line, the more shadow I expect it to be in. If it is light and slightly broken, I expect it to be in direct light or even a glare.
Ooohh, how did I not think of this?? That is a very good point, thank you. I suppose it might help if I fill…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
😅 Here is what i started… you may not find it to be that creepy but yeah… eh.
I think i messed up a little—like he needed to hang more rathe…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness I have been trying to log into KP and it hasn’t been working ahh thank goodness its finally working what is wrong with it what is going on why in the world have I been locked out whaaaaa???????? 😭😭😮💨🤧
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
AAHH it looks so good!!! I love how you did the hair texture!!
That’s definitely a good representation of her. And it didn’t take you very long either, that’s crazy. <3
I don’t even know why. I think it was trying to kill me or something.
So you risked your life on my behalf. 🤣 Thank you so much. <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Not sure. It’s been going on ever since they hit the new town.
Maybe page 14?
I’ll have to look if you can’t find it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t know if that’ll be helpful (if you mean drafting for war). You can’t exactly change your author name to a man’s….and even if you did, they’d probably try to draft “him” lol.
Oh not to a man’s! Just not my name so that I’ll be untrackable. An alias.
lso, your recent chapters were great! It’s good to see that more and more of…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, I did get a feeling he didn’t love what he was doing when he was talking with Cole.
Hey, that is the best way to write. Keep at it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, I’m glad it comes through! I don’t even know what I’m doing… I just pray and try to picture it.
Okay, good. I was trying to put foreshadowing and hints in the chapters before so that it’d all make sense, but since the story was still forming at some stages (Chapter 4, I think, the one where Alec comes home for dinner, n…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s true! The way you write… I can see it all clearly in my mind! It really IS like a movie!
So… was it obvious before this chapter what Alec did for his job?
I knew he did something with technology and people, and I knew he worked with the government. This didn’t come as a surprise to me at all. It was good.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, Ellette, I don’t even really know what to say. I’m so, so glad you like it! Thank you for all the encouragement!
I want this made into a MOVIE!!
Every author’s not-so-secret dream xD
Yeah, poor Everett. It’d be a challenge for sure.
So… was it obvious before this chapter what Alec did for his job? Do you feel like you have…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Of course!! 🥰 I’m glad it’s all coming together so quickly!
Yep xD No problem.
Aw, so glad I could help! 💕💕
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
GIRL!
How do you do it?!?!
I am so hooked! OH MY WORD! I want this made into a MOVIE!!
Wow! This is so cool. I’m worried about Everett! I hope he makes it out of this one okay. What I wouldn’t give to be in his head as he reads through all those questions!!
AND ALEC!!! Oh my word! This is great!!
- Load More
