@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Alrighty!
Also, I took the liberty of converting all your chapter titles into Headings. Now, navigating the book is super easy, barely an inconvenience!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Hmm, I could possibly put some together for them…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh, I just re-posted Jim’s. lol.
Okay, Jonathan, 314, Michael and Amber…. that should be it for that book.
Yep, that’s it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I found Jim’s. I also have seen Jonathan, 314, and two people I have yet to meet: Amber and Michael.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
*dies laughing*
Okay, that’s really funny.
Oh, I just hadn’t finished it yet at the time…. let me find it really quick and upload it for you. You saw all the others, right? Or should I re-post those?
I love Jim! He’s such a great character. And yes, I think I did like him better than Jonathan at this point.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
As of now, what do you think of Jonathan?
And Jim too?

…but also interesting and likeable in their odd sort of way. I think I like Jim better of the two, he seems slightly less stoobid. I’m afraid he is going to disappear into the background, because you didn’t make a moodboard for him on page one of this forum. Though I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Awesome, thank you so much!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks! No problem.
Also I’m too engaged by the story and characters to stop and comment on it, so take that as a good sign. Looking forward to seeing where this story will go!
Wow!! Cool!
As of now, what do you think of Jonathan?
And Jim too?
Also preparing for my own vacations starting tomorrow, so I probably w…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I have finished The Color of Hope and quite enjoyed it. I’ve been quite busy with work lately, and am going on vacation right away. I will get to answering your feedback questions when I get back!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I have made it up to the end of Chapter 21. Sorry for the lack of comments. I’ve been quite busy with a lot of work. Currently working two part-time jobs and have to cover for my coworkers while they are on vacation. I have time to read at work, but I am offline and don’t have much data, so I don’t really want to use it up for…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I was just haunted by a random memory… my secret childhood love for Fly Guy books… 😳
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Okay that was it. XD XD
Don’t tell me I’m the only one who wonders this kind of thing…? (The answer is an Anosmic. A man or woman who can’t smell is anosmic…. I think.)
…
I’m procrastinating on everything I’m supposed to be doing.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- started the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Didn’t want to bomb the Art Sharing topic.
I had this random funny thought two days ago and couldn’t get over it, so I drew it. It was really funny to me but apparently not to my siblings. (Ignore hands, like usual…)

- Load More

