@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago

This was the inspo picture for the girl up there. I really liked it, and i took some of the elements from it (like the ears, long neck, round face shape, hand, butterflies, and flowers) that really caught my attention in the first place. Does it look too similar?
For a while, when I was trying to learn more for art, especially different styles…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Also bread cat.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
There was shading on the poppies, but apparently the scanner said no.
I love it!!!!!!!!! So cool! i love the different styles and ideas everyone has on here. Like, I don’t draw digital and I don’t draw animals often, let alone anthropomorphic ones, so it’s really nice to see those!
It’s especially nice to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Then there’s this drawing:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Hello all, I decided to just tell you guys I made an account on an art-sharing site called Unvale. My handle is RaE16 for whoever wants to check me out or whatever, idk.
with that out of the way, I drew this for my little brother:

sorry for the poor quality. She’s a caecilian which is actually a type of amphibian. They usually have tiny eyes…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
yay, hopefully it stays alive!!!!
I was literally just thinking about this rp
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Sorry this took so long, but that screenshot looks great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
Does ANYONE else feel this way??!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
WOW!! That is so good!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year ago
sure do hate being sick.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
oooh a Spanish-adjacent character!
as someone who’s of Spanish descent irl, I think that’s super cool.
Thank you!! 🤠
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@anyone
Rio
“Is there a problem out there?” Rio muttered as the carriage slowed. He lifted the curtain that guarded the carriage window just enough to peer out, blinking a couple of times as the sunlight attempted to blind him. They seemed to have come to a fork in the road—one path lead towards the academy, and the other towards some city…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
After a bit of further thought… I’m only adding one… for now. I may still add the other two later.
@everyone
Meet Rio Trahan—the prince of Eblar.
The R in his first name is rolled. I’m going to post a picture of him, but I’ll describe em anyway… the site may not be kind to me, heh. Rio has loose curly brown hair, round grey eyes, a thin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Although Whaley the Wizard has a ring to it if I must choose an alternative title.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Bro, you’re getting so good at this! All your practice is paying off. I like how you drew the blanket and how the wolf has a unique identifiable face.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
- Load More

literally so tired 🫠