@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay I’m stopping now. Got some good editing done.
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
People who have read my Golden Conch story. Hmm…let me see. @emma-flournoy, @daeus, @winter-rose, @corissa-maiden-of-praise, @overcomer, anyone else???
I have a problem! If Claudia is at risk when she walks in the streets (and I have made it so she is, she has to have bodyguards if she leaves the palace) then she would be just at much at risk at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Still here. Tag me when you leave. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay If you’re still out there, I’m hoping to write till 6:30 (an hour away).
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Merci pour le compliment
@the-bean Thank you for the compliment??? Am I right???
Is anyone still writing? Cause I am. @dragon-snapper, @daeus, @winter-rose, @kate-flournoy, @faithdk, @overcomer
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths; @daeus; @winter-rose (And anyone else)
Thank you for praying. Just after I posted my request, I ended up chucking up. 🙁 It might have been because I was trying to take some medicine which wasn’t the nicest. After that was over, I sat outside and just rested. None of you Americans will probably understand this, but watching gum…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose That’s fantastic. I’ve been editing, so it’s hard to track, but I feel like I’m getting a good amount done.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@His-Instrument ummm… about thirty minutes… east? of Circleville. But our ‘travel-zone’ is usually limited to around an hour either way unless we’re going to do something really special all together, in which case we have to wait for a day with comparatively little cabin-related work, which are few and far between. Also we practically don’t…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
The Southern California girl cries silently in the corner, I wish I could go and see all of your beautiful faces. Why do you all have to live so far away???
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument Ok, I think that should work.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@hist-instrument Ok, I think that should work.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@His-Instrument I appreciate your flexibility and efforts, but I’m afraid not. 🙁 See, I’m not driving yet, so one of my parents would have to take the time to drive me, which would take them away from the cabin business and leave the other half of the family to do all the cleaning work themselves, and while I’m sure we could manage if we had to,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’ll be back in about thirty minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose …And back again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Ok, I have to go now. I’ll be back in fifteen or so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Alright, I’m back too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
That’s true. Waffles are amazing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Uh… right, @the-bean. Couldn’t have said it better myself. Really, that just moves me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Great. I’ll be writing on and off too. (I do almost every day.) For now, I’ll be writing till 12.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h Hello Sarah, I just wanted to say thanks really quick for welcoming Kenya back. Maybe it’s a little thing, but little things are important. I personally don’t agree with everything she writes, but I also believe hospitality is a big part of life in Christ, so I want to thank you for taking the opportunity to welcome her and not debate…[Read more]
-
@kate-flournoy Thank you. 🙂 I’m glad you think I did the right thing. I wasn’t sure if it would irritate her, but I wanted to say something kind.
P.S. I hope you didn’t mind that I decided not to debate you. I kind of forgot to say that.-
@Sarah-H you can’t go wrong with kindness. 😉
No, I didn’t mind at all.
-
-
- Load More

My memory’s not perfect. Was the danger of her getting assassinated? If so, could the there just be guards at all the entrances to the ball to make sure no one is carrying weapons?
Ah @daeus That might work.
@Bluejay I was thinking something along those lines too…security guards of some sort in the ballroom.
Kinda hard to dance when you have bodyguards, I’m sure. 😛
@emma-flournoy Haha. Yep, that’s what I’ve gone with.