@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word… *facepalm* Yup, that’s definitely a pun. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper No idea.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
No idea.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus XD. I got 475… okay-ish considering I’m working on a fight scene. Those are hit and miss for me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @bluejay Well, I’m off now. I wrote 566 words on a new story. I think it’s gonna turn out pretty good.
And I wish I had more jokes for you, but snappy girl singed them all with a burst of flame, so I only have half-baked ones to give you, which aren’t very good.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Ah yes. Nerf. Now I know what you’re talking about. We do have Nerf. But the weapons that we have at LARP have fiber glass as well as foam. I’m guessing a little bit more painful. @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper They aren’t Nerf swords. And I’m not really sure what a Nerf war is???
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Well I got it. *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Sweet @bluejay
@dragon-snapper Have fun burning up the unnecessary words. And remember to be snappy about it! Er, heh… heh heh…
Heh…
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Haha @daeus.
Hey guys, I’m going to be righting a short story, so I’ll be with you all. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner We have a similar game called LARP (Live action role playing) We try to bash everyone one up and be the last to survive. We work on our own clans and it is helps of fun as long as no one gets hurt. I have been whacked on the nose by a sword (it’s fiber glass inside foam) It was painful, but it soon helped.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, what can I say? I won’t be witty either. Here’s an emoji. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ha! I laughed so hard… really. I know you’re not supposed to say you laughed; you’re supposed reply with something equally witty… but I laughed. So there.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*tases the forum* Act nice, thingy. You’ve got soft in your ware, so put a little soft in your heart.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
There we go. Must have been a glitch in the system. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh boy… it’s not letting me post. @Daeus, count me in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m going to try to write a short story until at least nine. I’ll let you know if I decide to keep going. That is, assuming you’re writing as well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I’ll go ahead and pipe in here. I haven’t read them in forever, so I can’t say exactly how good they are, but I remember my favorite lamplighter books being The Prisoners of The Sea, The Rober’s Cave, The Hidden Hand, Hans the Crucified, and Fire In The Sky.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
*glares sternly at you* @dragon-snapper I’ll put up with you melting chairs and phone, but people, especially elves, is a definite NO!!!! Got it???
@ethryndal I suggest getting fire proof clothing… dragons can be a bit unpredictable. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper *rushes in* Don’t melt any chairs! It comes from Winnie-the-pooh. Tigger says it. “The wonderful things about tiggers is I’m the only one…I’m the only one.”
- Load More
