@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy There’s no such thing as enough, that’s just a lie I tell myself in order to procrastinate. I actually have something I need to do now, but if I have time after that, I’ll try to stop by.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Wow. *chokes* @Dragon-Snapper tag me too, once you’re finished with it. I wouldn’t miss this for the WORLD. XD
Are you writing tonight @Daeus? Or did you get everything you needed written today?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument Cool. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, if you’re going to melt them, I’d say red, but if you’re going to use them for melting, I’d say black.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I always knew I was noble.
Ok, so I wrote 233 words in my half an hour. I’ll try to come back soon.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, the best books are the ones where I’m the hero and save the world, but I guess as long as I’m still in it, it must be a good story. Besides, I’ve always wanted to be a villain.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ah, forgot to mention I’m back again. I’ll go till 5 if anyone’s still on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose Well, not quite an hour, but I got 419. I think I’ll be back again later.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hmm, I have a suspicion you’re making me out to be an evil king then. I suppose you wouldn’t burn a good king’s chair.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hahaha! I gotta read that. I kinda like the idea of being a king. 😛
Ok, to you and @winter-rose, I’m back. I’ll try to write here for about an hour.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Sweet. You’ll have to tell me what you wrote about.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ok, I’m stopping for the moment, but I’ll be back in maybe half an hour or something.
I wrote 573 which ain’t bad and I did my first ever dream.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper write about writer’s block. Write about a colony of owls who decide to take over the town library. Write about writing. Write about what deja vu is for. Write about a sparrow hatched in a dragon’s nest. Write about a grandfather clock that makes friends with the maid and spills all its old family secrets. The sky’s your limit.
-
Greta replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene
Hi! I’m the extremely late person who would like to welcome you to KP.
Formally, that is, hullo and welcome to KP! You’re KeePer now (although, it sounds like you already were…but that’s a minor detail). 😉 Okay, let me just say…J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, and J.K. Rowling YESSSSS (preciousss)!!!!!!!! I actually just finished…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Alright, everybody, I’ve got a lull in my editing, so I’m getting back into my time travel story. Time must not be wasted! That’s very easy to do though, so if you want to join me in my productivity campaign, go ahead and tag me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Write a comedic tragedy featuring two twins centered around icecream.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister I think that’s a good thing. Series are a good thing to write these days.
My one question is how many books there would be. Two or eight? Eight might be a little much. I’ve heard that the ultimate series is a trilogy, cause most people will stay for those three books, but after that the number of committed readers will start to dwindle.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Happy 2017! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Year! God bless us, everyone! 🙂 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia Praying hard! I’m so sorry!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Yeah. Though pages should work for that too if you have a mac user who doesn’t have word.
- Load More
