@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ahem! Yes. Having ousted several hovering vultures from my computer, I am now prepared to resume.
@Daeus you writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’ll probably be resuming around 2:30 and then going to 3:50 or so— I’ll tag you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah. When you writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus ah. Yes. Eventually it gets to the point where changing anything else doesn’t really get you anywhere better.
Will you be writing again today?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Edwin Brook. My mom marked it all up, though I don’t think I can change it much more.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus of which story?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Great. After I came back, I did a little editing on my first chapter.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus I got 572 words and some general editing/research.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, I’m back. Meet you at the corner of 1 and 2.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
I second that.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@Ethryndal It did not until you said something 🙂
But I’m fine with the name, I like it actually. Besides, people are always going to find something little like that. Plus there is no sense changing his name because if you are satisfied with it, there is nothing else that will fit. I thought about changing the name of a pirate character of mine.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus 😀
Okay. That’s fine. I daresay I can survive… anyone else writing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nobody does. That’s just how lucky I am.
But unfortunately I’ve got to go help my mom with sending out our yearly newsletters. I’ll be back sometime today though.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
XD who usually slaps you??? Okey dokey. Just tag me when you stop.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I feel lucky. I just made a typo and nobody slapped me. Two sounds good, though if I run out of stuff to edit, I might stop early.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus *grins* well lucky for you I’m still going. Till two?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I here now.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus @Anyone-else I’m writing now, and will be until ten thirty. Jump in as you please. 😉
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus unfortunately not tonight. Have fun though.
- Load More
