@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Love Triangles— what the Classical Authors knew that we don't. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Wait! Wait! I actually do have something to say. That is that it is actually ok if you end up disliking one of the lovers, just only if it’s done right. You don’t want to dislike them if they’re actually a decent person, but another technique is to make them an evil or fatally misguided person who would only end up hurting the object of the love…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Love Triangles— what the Classical Authors knew that we don't. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus *shocked eyes* What, you— you love TCoMC??? Wow, I… who would have ever guessed?!
Hey, rambling’s great. By all means. Ramble away. -
Daeus replied to the topic Love Triangles— what the Classical Authors knew that we don't. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy I characteristically have nothing to add, so I’m going to disguise the fact be rambling. First of all, The Count of Monte Cristo. I’m so glad you brought that up, because I love that book and it’s always good to bring it up. Secondly, the idea of the unpicked one has been fascinating me. I feel like that would make a great premise…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video Four: The Experiment in Living in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I didn’t answer the question did I. 😛 Hm. Um… living and watching and thinking? Basically? *grins* Personally, my imagination is a huge help. If I can put myself through their backstory and figure out who they are because of it, I’m good.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video Four: The Experiment in Living in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE THIS COURSE!!!!!
*stuffs herself in the closet and muffles screaming in the nearest pillow*
I don’t even know where to start. Just… I guess I can sorta sum it up by saying I am completely mind-blown by how extensive and detailed this course is. Not only that, but also ORGANIZED IN A COHERENT MANNER. With examples and…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video Four: The Experiment in Living in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE THIS COURSE!!!!!
*stuffs herself in the closet and muffles screaming in the nearest pillow*
I don’t even know where to start. Just… I guess I can sorta sum it up by saying I am completely mind-blown by how extensive and detailed this course is. Not only that, but also ORGANIZED IN A COHERENT MANNER. With examples and…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy started the topic Love Triangles— what the Classical Authors knew that we don't. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Hello KeePers.
Look! It’s me! I’m actually posting something again! *hysterical laughter*Okay, so I’m going to go ahead and tag @Mark-Kamibaya here because he mentioned love triangles over on our Favorite Movies thread and that’s what made me think of this.
So, in thinking of this, I noticed something I’d not thought of before. Love triangles…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Going Live in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Great news! If you missed our panel discussion today, there’s still the replay. There were a ton of great questions asked and answered. Check it out.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Discussion for Video Three: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Absolutely. I’ve written a book with three themes. We hope to cover how to write books with multiple themes near the end of the course. If you are going to have more than one theme though, you will want to have those themes intertwine. Basically, one theme should be based on the others. Like, you could have the two themes of love…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Going Live in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister @i-j-anderson @perfectfifths @ethryndal @writefury @sleepwalkingmk @the-bean @anne-of-lothlorien @julia-r @gideon-sowdon @anne-swiftblade @corissa-maiden-of-praise @jess @his-instrument @timothy-young @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @overcomer @ingridrd @faithdk @gretald @alia @hannah-c @sarah-h @jadamae @mark-kamibaya
Hey everybody, this…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Another Book Cover! in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister For version 3.0 with the purple cover, I kinda like the ship blueprint, but overall the previous versions were much better. 1. They were more balanced. 2. They looked more spacey. 3. There was motion. 4. There was a focal point.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
HELP!!! *scrambles with fire extinguisher as he screams and activates all alarms*
I don’t have a book to read. I’ve reserved a book from the library, but I have to actually wait for it. *bites fingernails*
In the meantime, do any of you have any favorite classics? I’d prefer a shorter one so I can finish it by the time my reserve comes in.
Thanks 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Wrote 512. Thanks for joining in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Hey, folks. I’m going in till six.
-
Daeus replied to the topic I need a character name! Help! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yep.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Another Book Cover! in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister Hmm… I feel like I liked 1.1 better actually. In my opinion, the title was right how you had it before. As for the characters, there might some way to make them work, but I’m thinking now that you might have an easier time of it not worrying about them. I know, that sounds radical, but it’s going to be hard to fit them on there in a…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic I need a character name! Help! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal It really doesn’t take six months. I think I did it in one month and I’m a very slow reader.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper I’ll join in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Computers, and the opinions on them ~The KP forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Oh, dear, @dragon-snapper. Civilization is a recipe for writer’s block. 😛
-
Faith Kindred changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
