@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper It is too!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy Ok, Obi-Wan has three statements there. Plug statements two and three back into statement one.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @emma-flournoy No, I’ll prove it! Here’s direct quotes from episode III.
Obi-Wan: Only Sith deal in absolutes
(about 30 sec later)
Obi-Wan: Chancellor Palpatine is evil!
Anakin: From my point of view, the Jedi are evil
Obi-Wan: Then you are lost *face grows ghostly and wrinkled like Palpatine’s* *cackles manically* *flies away on broom* -
Daeus replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy Well, the thing about Obi-Wan is that he’s actually a sith, but I don’t think you’ve watched episode III, so you wouldn’t know that.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Size of a Writer's Vocabulary in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
28,000 words for me. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! *excited peasants step forth* 😛 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Sure. As long as I can remember to post. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
Actually, in the only star wars book I’ve ever read, Obi-Wan had a girlfriend or wife, I can’t remember, but one of those.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
*gulp* XD I almost spelt it like that! And then I second guessed myself… *sigh*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
Tattoine. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *digs claws into her keypad, hisses fire* STAY. AWAY. FROM MY PRECIOUS. BEN. SOLO. YES HE IS THE VILLAIN. WHICH WILL MAKE HIS REDEMPTION A HUNDRED TIMES MORE BEAUTIFUL. AND IF I COULD THROW THAT MASK INTO A SARLAC PIT AND NEVER SEE IT AGAIN I WOULD.
And I would actually be incredibly relieved if Rey is a Kenobi, because I don’t…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
But he’s beautiful without his mask on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal Really? Come to think of it, she does actually look kinda like Obi-Wan. A lot more than like Luke. What gave you that idea?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
*gasp!* DON’T SAY SUCH THINGS! HE’S JUST THE HERO IN DISGUISE @ethryndal
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@Ethryndal YAYAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE TINY WORLD OF THE KYLO REN FANDOM. *hugs you*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Heh. Yeah, I know what you mean. 😉 I got something like three chapters done — I can’t remember exactly where I started.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Size of a Writer's Vocabulary in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Awww… but I like being an idiot!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Size of a Writer's Vocabulary in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
*siiiiiigh* Don’t listen to him.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Hey, I’ll join in. I’ve got some copy editing to do.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Size of a Writer's Vocabulary in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea According to my knowledge of vocabulary, she seems to be wanting a refund on the course now that she knows our true intelligence.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Size of a Writer's Vocabulary in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
