@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, I guess he could have just guessed. He did say there was a curse though. I don’t really know myself. Anyway, I was thinking the same as you, I just wanted to get some second opinions on it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus ooohhhh, this guy. Quite honestly he really didn’t bother me. He didn’t seem out of place in the historical fiction, which I think he would have if it had been a sorcerer in the common definition of the word. I just saw him as this really creepy guy who knows (or half guesses) things that are gonna happen (and really, did it take a genius…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@gabriellemassman Yeah, I’d basically agree with you. I wouldn’t personally write it because I’m pretty sensitive to it, but I think it’s doable.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
P.S. If you don’t want your muses, I’ll eat them. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Daeuses eat a lot.
Well, there were only a few corrections to make per chapter. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Wow, @dragon-snapper, you’re making me hungry! 😛
Ok, I fixed my mom’s corrections for three chapters. How’s your story coming? You back from exile yet?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@gabriellemassman Oops, sorry I didn’t clarify this is actually a historical fiction story. I called him a sorcerer because that was the best word that came to mind. He’s actually an apothecary though. Anyway, you made a good answer. This guy is occult, but what I meant is that there’s no scene with him doing any sort of occult practices. It’s…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper *runs in panting* I’m here! *flops down on computer and starts bashing at keys*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy No, that guy’s very different.
-
Daeus started the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Hey y’all,
I got another ethical question for you. In my book, I’ve got this character who’s frankly a sorcerer. Now, the only thing he does around that is to predict a certain future event. There’s also no sort of occultic content in the book at all.
However, there’s the theory that any sort of even distant connection with the demonic should…[Read more]
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Gracie's profile was updated 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Daeus started the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Well, the writer’s corner #3 got too long, so I’m starting a new one.
@dragon-snapper @anyone-else I’m gonna be editing for a while if you want to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Sorry I forgot to get back to you. If you could create a google doc and share it with me, that would be the best. I don’t normally prefer that platform for editing books, but I would in this instance.
-
Greta posted an update 9 years, 8 months ago
@christi-eaton
I forgot to mention before…Congratulations on being a superhero! You really deserved the recognition. 😀-
AWWWW! Thank you Greta! <3 You are super sweet. Sarah really made my day with that email. 🙂 (although she's the one who really should be winning the superhero title every month) 🙂
-
@christi-eaton
Sarah’s awesome, but you deserved it, too. 😀-
🙂
-
-
-
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ok, I’m gonna stop now. Got 690 this time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@draggon-snapper Ok, I’m gonna stop now. Got 690 this time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nice.
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I’ll probably be here for another half an hour. - Load More
