@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
Oh… Ok. I think I got individualist and helper as strong runner ups. It said my wings were well balanced. Does that mean I’m a fair mixture of personalities?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@christi-eaton Thanks! I’m excited about getting to know this place better. I must say, I honestly don’t see how it can get any more amazing. Its already beyond anything I’ve ever imagined. An ESTJ, wow. My complete opposite, this’ll be fun! 🙂 Good luck with those classes! I look forward to seeing you around!
@aratrea Thank you for the welcome!…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper not usually, but I seem to be in a slump right now and I think it’s just because I’m so busy my brain is dead. I’ve been doing a ton of planning but by the time I get around to my writing time my brain is positively numb. *commiserates with you because she has no solution*
Actually maybe I do have a solution. I have noticed that…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea What do the wings mean anyways?
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl Ah, I’m late to this wonderful welcome party! So you found us through Instagram 🙂 (I’m part of the social media team so that makes me really happy) <3
Anyway, I’m glad you are here. Since we are talking about our personality types, I’m a strong ESTJ, basically all of the ESTJ attributes apply to me.
Enough about me, I just want to…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Sarah-H (Ding-ding-ding!!) We have a winner! 🙂 I think the longest camping trip I’ve ever been on was somewhere around 7-10 days. Last year for our Big Trip we circumnavigated Lake Michigan. It was AWESOME!! If you ever find yourself in the Michigan area, Luddington State Park and Union Bay Campground are my absolute favorites! At Union Bay we…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Sarah-H (Ding-ding-ding!!) We have a winner! 🙂 I think the longest camping trip I’ve ever been on was somewhere around 7-10 days. Last year for our Big Trip we circumnavigated Lake Michigan. It was AWESOME!! If you ever find yourself in the Michigan area, Luddington State Park and Union Bay Campground are my absolute favorites! At Union Bay we…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Sarah-H (Ding-ding-ding!!) We have a winner! 🙂 I think the longest camping trip I’ve ever been on was somewhere around 7-10 days. Last year for our Big Trip we circumnavigated Lake Michigan. It was AWESOME!! If you ever find yourself in the Michigan area, Luddington State Park and Union Bay Campground are my absolute favorites! At Union Bay…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, I’m not planning to change anything.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus he was pretty much essential to the theme though, so I wouldn’t cut him without serious thought and a really good backup plan.
Which my brain tells me you already knew; of course, duh, but I figured I’d put it out there anyway. -
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper The wing thing is from enneagram, not MBTI.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I don’t really either. In this case, the guy isn’t a very major character and I who would normally avoid this stuff don’t think he’s too creepy, so I’m feeling pretty good about it, but there will doubtless be some people who won’t like it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl (Better late then never.) Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I’m about 30% of the way through Sherlock Holmes. I pretty much just read him on car trips, so it’s sporadic, but I get a lot done at once. I don’t know which is my favorite honestly.
Hey, keep on with your story world. It sounds neat.
I’m an ENFJ. On…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
@anna-brie Looks like you’ve got a nice mix of answers to your focusing questions.
If you’re having trouble finding the theme of one of your stories, do you mind posting the focusing questions you have? Maybe we could help you find that theme.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus *chokes* True. True.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Graciegirl HEYYYYY! SOMEONE ELSE OBSESSED WITH MBTI! (On a scale of one to ten, how obsessed would you rate yourself? Unfortunately I think I’m a twelve. XD) And a fellow INFP to boot! And someone else who has spent three years building one fantasy world! And someone else who loves both Tolkien and Elizabeth Gaskell! (Have you read North &…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy What? You’re not always right. 😛
-
Gracie started the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
‘Lo, to the members of my new KP family!
Gracie here, reporting in from my humble abode in the Hidden Meadow of Indiana! May I just start off with saying that I am sooooo excited to be here!!! I found a secret entrance to this magical kingdom in the realm of Instagram, and I was astonished to find a place where fellow crazies-I mean,…[Read more]
-
Gracie started the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
‘Lo, to the members of my new KP family!
Gracie here, reporting in from my humble abode in the Hidden Meadow of Indiana! May I just start off with saying that I am sooooo excited to be here!!! I found a secret entrance to this magical kingdom in the realm of Instagram, and I was astonished to find a place where fellow crazies-I…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
