@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy @dragon-snapper I am laughing SO hard right now.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Okay, maybe hate is a bit strong, but the book’s version was so much more satisfying in my opinion. The tv one just seemed so rushed somehow. Yeah, PB is a modern author and he is as quirky as they come.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Hi! Yes!! I’ve seen the BBC North and South and I loved it! I actually saw it before I read the book, and I was super relieved when the book didn’t end the same way as it did in the show. (I hated that ending.)
To be honest, I don’t think anyone really knows who Pseudonymous Bosch is. He’s the author of the Secret Series and a…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper READ MORE BOOKS. 😛 Do you like fantasy? Read The Songkeeper Chronicles, by Gillian Bronte Adams. The third book isn’t out yet but the first two are awesome. Do you like Saxon culture and coming-of-age? Read The Edge on the Sword, by Rebecca Tingle. Do you like medieval stories? The Red Keep and Rolf and the Viking Bow, both by…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Zikers!! Hope I didn’t spoil anything for Brotherband. Yeah, when push comes to shove, I think Ranger’s Apprentice will always be the absolute best, but Brotherband is a very close second. My favorite RA was the Burning Bridge, how ’bout you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper I’ll be editing tonight.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 8 months ago -
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@northerner Sweet-o. I got about two and a quarter chapters edited.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@northerner Sweet. You’re on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @anyone-else I’ll be editing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Thanks guys. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Sure thing.
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy
That sounds like such a neat opportunity!! I’ll definitely being pray for you! And I’m sure you’ll do great (I understand the butterfly-nervous feeling). 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Hello peoples… I don’t usually post on here for myself, but I have a request this time. Nothing major, just something I feel like I need a lot of prayer on. 😛 Long story short, I’m going to be singing the offertory for the church we attend in the Easter service. And I forgot that the congregation is usually twice its normal size on Easter. I…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus um… not sure. I’ll have to check.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, maybe I’ll look it up myself. Btw, did you take the enneagram test with instinctual variant? I found that more interesting than the normal test actually.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus it’s an MBTI thing. Eh dear… how to explain it. I’m still working on it myself, but as far as I’ve been able to tell so far it’s the functions resulting from the combination of the other functions— the four dominant functions reacting against each other together create shadow functions. I’ll get back to you when I understand it better. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy What are the shadow functions? Does that have anything to do with type 2?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I wish you luck, oh brave and noble one!
- Load More
