@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Composing Music in the forum Music 9 years, 8 months ago
I want to know the answer to this myself. If @reaganramm isn’t too busy, I bet he’d have some pointers.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Composing Music in the forum Music 9 years, 8 months ago
I want to know the answer to this myself. If @reagan-ramm isn’t too busy, I bet he’d have some pointers.
-
Daeus replied to the topic I Am Searching For Beta Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin I’d be interested. 🙂 To be honest though, I’m not sure I could finish it in a month. I probably wouldn’t be done with it until about May 1st. If that’s ok with you though, or if you’re fine with only getting feedback on the first half, you can count me in. (There is also a chance I could get it done in time.)
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield Thanks!! I both play and listen to David Nevue’s music. I can play a few of them, and I love listening to his other pieces while I do my schoolwork. My mom used to have “The Gift” and “While the Trees Sleep” running in the background all the time when I was real little, and she was so excited when the first one of his that I…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Video 5: Character Arc in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
@hope Ah, that would make more sense as a trilogy. Ok, good to know.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
@Aratrea thanks. 🙂 It definitely still needs work, but thanks.
Good point— I’ll watch out for that, definitely.
I don’t want the book ending on a completely sour note— the resolution of Harold’s arc is pretty sour, but as this is the second book of a series, I need it to end with a question that leads into the other books— and that is, sin…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus good. 😛
Sure. Sure. I’ll believe that when I see it.And I hope you’re right. *nods solemnly*
Ack! Now I’m starting to sound like you. Haha! XD -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus eeeep! Sorry! I didn’t tag you so it isn’t my fault! 😛
Okay though, great points. Yes. You’re right. Maybe because my grasp on that is too shallow… *groans**bangs head against the wall* HAROLD HAD BETTER APPRECIATE THE MENTAL AGONY I’M GOING THROUGH FOR HIS SAKE.
Okay. *settles down* I must definitely do brainstorming on that. Oh…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ack! Can’t look at climax! *turns away*
Ok, so, for everything else, what I noticed is that it includes a lot about the plot, but the parts about how that external journey affected his inner journey were too vague. I think the main thing is you didn’t state Harold’s EIL. I assume Harold does have at least one positive arc. If so,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
Character’s story goal is to find his place in the world. It’s a coming-of-age. Yep, a disillusionment arc coming-of-age. 😛 I didn’t do it on purpose so don’t ask me how it happened. lol
Anyway. His more tangible goal is to find the one man who was kind to him after something particularly tragic happened in his past, and he believes that wherever…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
Character’s story goal is to find his place in the world. It’s a coming-of-age. Yep, a disillusionment arc coming-of-age. 😛 I didn’t do it on purpose so don’t ask me how it happened. lol
Anyway. His more tangible goal is to find the one man who was kind to him after something particularly tragic happened in his past, and he believes that wherever…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal I’m going to take a break now. I may be back, but I have to decide what I’m going to do next.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal Cool. Here we go.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Hey, y’all. I’ll be writing for a bit if anyone wants to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Ethryndal *gives you moral support and commiseration* I had to rewrite my entire WIP as well. It seemed impossible at the start, but now I’m almost done and though it still makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes it’s really not so bad. It gets better, dear. It does. We promises. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Video 5: Character Arc in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
@hope It seems that you have two character arcs in your story. One, a positive arc on trust. Two, a disillusionment about the sureness of temporal victory. There might be a third one around responsibility (her growing to consider herself responsible for more than just those she loves), but I doubt it because she doesn’t seem to change in that…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
‘Kay, Grace, that’s not how you spell weird.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Oh, yeah. You think he’s wierd now? I’ve only scratched the surface….. 😛
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
Not at the little confusion there, but your reactions to PB.
- Load More
