@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I’ll join you if you are still there.
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper You on tonight? -
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Well, not sure yet. Sometime before the end of the month. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ClaireC Was It A Morning Like This?’… not sure who wrote it, but it was sung by a singer named Sandi Patti and it’s my grandma’s favorite. 😉
And sure, I’ll pray for you. 🙂
Thanks for praying @Ethryndal and @Sarah-H. I’ll let you know how it goes when we get there. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h It looks like I have your email. Just let me know if it doesn’t come through.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h Probably within two weeks. If you want to go ahead and get started though and just play it by ear, that’s fine
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-hoven Probably within two weeks. If you want to go ahead and get started though and just play it by ear, that’s fine
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@mark-Kamibaya Sweet. Just contact me through the link in the third post on this thread and I’ll get it to you.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus Perfect! Will do. Thanks for the heads-up. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl Awesome. I should just note that if your siblings are very young, this might not be the best book for them. If you have any doubts about that, you can just read the first chapter, and if you think that’s fine, then the rest of the book should be too.
If you can just contact me through the link I have on the third post in this thread…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus I’d like to read it! My brother, sister and I read a few chapters from a book every night and we’ve been needing something new and this sounds like its right up our alley. 🙂 Congrats on getting it published!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus CONGRATULATIONS! *confetti everywhere* ME, OBVIOUSLY. Please. *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Thanks everyone!
@christi-eaton I don’t seem to have your email address, so if you could just go ahead and contact me through the link in my earlier post, I can go ahead and send it to you.
@emma-flournoy Yes. If something’s really bugging you, you could tell me or if you want to note any typos, but I’m not expecting any sort of critiquing. And,…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
*raises hand excitedly!* YES! I’ve been wanting to read your book! Please send it my way. (Then I’ll have something to do while I’m hiding in all the sets and props when I’m not running my part during tech week this week. 😉 )
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Oh, btw, siblings are invited too.
@his-instrument I’m tagging you because you wanted me to let you know when I launched this.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Discussion for Video Three: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Great! You’ll just want to tweak your focusing question for Beyond the mask since you want the message to be able to answer that question directly. So, like:
Focusing question: How can one find a new identity after a dark past?
Message: Only through Christ can we truly change. -
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Sure. So if you’d like to read it, you can just contact me through here and I’ll send you a pdf copy via email. When the book is out, I would then contact you and so you could post your review on amazon.
-
Daeus started the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone,
As most of you know, I’ve been planning to publish my novel Edwin Brook soon. I’ve finally come to the point where I feel ready and, baring all the little specifics of that don’t take super long, I’m hoping to have it published within a week or two.
With that in mind, I’m looking to see if anyone is interested in reading an advanced…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Love Triangles— what the Classical Authors knew that we don't. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya great. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic I Am Searching For Beta Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Cool. I signed up.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@sierra-r Thank you! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed exploring the Enneagram a bit. You’ve read all the Sherlocks? Awesome! I will keep a special eye out for the Dying Detective.
- Load More
