@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Dislocated shoulder question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea
Yeah. Some things you don’t want to know by life experience… 🙂Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle those are GORGEOUS and that little mini story is too adorable for words. *hugs herself to keep all the warm fuzzies inside* More pleeeeeeease… Pretty please?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle those are GORGEOUS and that little mini story is too adorable for words. *hugs herself to keep all the warm fuzzies inside* More pleeeeeeease… Pretty please?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 10: Theme & Scene Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea wonderful. 😀 And yes… I love those kinds of characters too. *coughs**glances around**lowers voice* Don’t tell anyone… but… he’s my favorite. *grins*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose
Nothing to critique. Brilliantly written and engaging! The ending is very satisfying. Nice work! 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Ha! I love the Japenese expression in the last one.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Ha! I love the Japenese expression in the last one.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Dislocated shoulder question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 7 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Hmm. I’m afraid I wouldn’t know that. You should try Quora.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Dislocated shoulder question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 7 months ago
@jackson-graham Hmm. I’m afraid I wouldn’t know that. You should try Quora.
-
Jackson Graham started the topic Dislocated shoulder question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 7 months ago
@gretald, @bluejay, @writefury, @daeus, @hannah-olsen, @mark-kamibaya, @Sarah-H, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @michael-stanton
Alright guys, so my main character dislocated his shoulder. I am not sure he would be able to set it himself, and he is going to wander in the wilderness for 3 days. Is it possible for someone with a…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I finished my goal for my paper on MBTI, and I think I’m gonna switch over to an article I’ve been formulating in my head. Are you still on?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay! I’m here! I have a research paper on MBTI that I really need to work on. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Hehe! This is great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Winter-Rose this is awesome! Great work! *thumbs up* ‘Sparklefied’— love it. *grins*
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Sorry, @dragon-snapper. I’d love to but I won’t be free for at least another hour. I’ll join you if you’re still on then. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Brava, @Ethryndal !!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Cool!
Here’s mine: “Be careful not to choke on your aspirations,….”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 10: Theme & Scene Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea here I am again, finally. 😛
Ooh yes, forgot about the reactions. For the first scene, Denholm actually tricked Harold into thinking he was in danger so Harold would go into the swamp (because they’re running away from spies and the swamp is the shortest road and the only one the spies wouldn’t think to take). So Harold comes rushing in…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I seem to remember Cap saying something similar to this in one of the Avengers movies….? But I’m not sure if it was this one.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Hope *cough*Edmund*cough*
- Load More
