@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yep.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Oh, hey everybody. I’m beta reading now.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith All right, see you around!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Great!
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Dislocated shoulder question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 7 months ago
Great question! I totally support keeping the narrative focused.
As for the scientific element, I don’t explicitly call it what it is, but the reader should definitely be able to tell. Also, the scientific things that I need to research affect the character’s being able to survive in my world. At this point, he would die if he…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith I have a research paper on MBTI I have to work on for school, and once that’s done I have an article I’ve been working on. You?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Hi! Here to join?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-Flournoy @winter-rose @ethryndal @daeus @anybody-else I’ll be on for a while if anyone wants to join!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle WOW. Her dress. How did you make it look like textured fabric??? Textures are the one thing I always struggled with. Good job. That’s… wow. Good job. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle WOW. Her dress. How did you make it look like textured fabric??? Textures are the one thing I always struggled with. Good job. That’s… wow. Good job. 😀
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle Oooooh!! I love it! She does look like she has an interesting story to tell. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle Oooooh!! I love it! She does look like she has an interesting story to tell. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Punctuation Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Ah. Well then. There you have it.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Punctuation Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus
I believe you have it written correctly. This has always been a point of confusion for me too, but I’m fairly certain that the dialogue should be capitalized and surrounded with quotations. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Punctuation Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
*is suddenly smitten with doubt in everything she’s ever learned as she realizes she doesn’t know*
-
Daeus started the topic Punctuation Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone,
I got a punctuation question for any punctuation geniuses. How do you punctuate dialogue that’s in the middle of a sentence without any direct attribution? I’ve always done not punctuation, but I’m not sure if that’s right. Here’s an example.
Mrs. Fletcher gave a touching “Well now…” when she saw him that sounded almost like a purr.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 10: Theme & Scene Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus *chokes on snack* Aaaaaand this is why I don’t normally pick favorites. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 10: Theme & Scene Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy You have no respect for small dragons.
-
Jackson Graham and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago - Load More
