@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Daeuses take great care to specialize in their villainy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper heyyyy… you insulting dragon brains?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus *nods* You show ’em.
XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll just dispose of them. That fulfills the villain stereotype.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus you may wanna check on your minions. I’d hate to see the ‘inept’ stereotype fulfilled in real life… :’D
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *horrified gasp* You got more than me! 673. Anyway, good job. I’ll just have to beat you tomorrow.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yay! *high fives you* Don’t worry I trimmed my claws recently. 😉 I think I’m going to stop now too— 691 words, deducting a ten minute break when @Daeus wasn’t here. Did you finish your chapter, Daeus?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yay! *high fives you* Don’t worry I trimmed my claws recently. 😉 I think I’m going to stop now too— 691 words, deducting a ten minute break with @Daeus wasn’t here. Did you finish your chapter, Daeus?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus I’m with you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy I’m going to keep going for maybe fifteen more minutes or so cause I want to finish this chapter.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus a’right.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Righty. Now I’m back.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus not a problem. I shall deduct fifteen minutes’ worth.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hmm. It appears I need to go help my mom with something for a bit. I’ll probably be back in fifteen minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Er, yes. That. *sends my minions over to distract you from your writing endeavors so you won’t get as high a word count as me*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus did you mean till nine?
*dares* -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy I’ll be writing till eight. …Join me if you dare.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yes it is! It’s from the first Star Trek: The Next Generation movie.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Alright, I wrote 763 in that hour and 15min stretch. You gonna be writing more today?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, for about ten more minutes.
- Load More
