@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey @jane-maree! I’ve seen you a lot on the panels discussions. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
I have to stop looking at her for now, otherwise I’m going to see all the flaws and my perfectionism will drive me crazy!
Congratulations. You just summed up my life in one sentence. :’D
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Starting at 8pm EST, btw.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Reminder everyone that we’re having our panel discussion tonight.
@graciegirl @overcomer @r-j-wordsmith @Rachelle @Dragon-Snapper @northerner @perfectfifths @Ethryndal @Brandon-Miller @the-bean @Julia-R @Gideon-Sowdon @Jess @clairec @His-instrument @Christi-eaton @Winter-Rose @Adry_Grace @faithdk @Anna-Brie @howling-wolf @Hope
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Reminder everyone that we’re having our panel discussion tonight.
@gracie-girl @overcomer @r-j-wordsmith @Rachelle @Dragon-Snapper @northerner @perfectfifths @Ethryndal @Brandon-Miller @the-bean @Julia-R @Gideon-Sowdon @Jess @clairec @Hannah-R @Christi-eaton @Winter-Rose @Adry_Grace @faithdk @Anna-Brie @howling-wolf @Hope
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Awesome! Glad you liked it.
I’m supposed to make dinner tonight so I should go down and see if I need to prepare anything, but I might be back.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m afraid I won’t be able to come. 🙁 But while we’re on the subject, is anyone going to be at either the Cincinnati or Indianapolis Homeschool Conventions this year? I’m just curious, and I hope @anne-of-lothlorien doesn’t mind me diverting the conversation a teensy bit. 😉
@winter-rose @audrey-caylin @emma-flournoy @anyone-and-everyone -
Gracie replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m just curious, and I hope @anne-of-lothlorien won’t mind me diverting the conversation a teensy bit. 🙂 Is anyone going to be at either the Cincinnati or Indianapolis Homeschool Conventions this year?
@winter-rose @audrey-caylin @emma-flournoy @anyone-and-everyone -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith @overcomer I’m going to be editing for about an hour. Maybe more.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 11: Scene to Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea thank you.
I know I’ve said this a gazillion times but guess what I’m going to say it again.
KP IS AWESOME. You guys have literally been everything to me in my writing journey. That is factually accurate; not an exaggeration. I didn’t know anything or anyone until I found you wonderful people. So thank you.Yeah.
*ducks out of the room*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 11: Scene to Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea thank you.
I know I’ve said this a gazillion times but guess what I’m going to say it again.
KP IS AWESOME. You guys have literally been everything to me in my writing journey. That is factually accurate; not an exaggeration. I didn’t know anything or anyone until I found you wonderful people. So thank you.Yeah.
*ducks out of the room*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 12: Foil Characters in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea yep. And you’re not the first person to tell me that. 😛 It’s a little more complicated in that they had no choice in their marriage to each other; it wasn’t for love. But yes, they are on opposite sides of the war, and yes, that is their primary distinction. (She’s the twin sister of one of the villains. It’s… complicated. 😛 )…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Well… you guys inspired me. I did a sketch of the same character, @PerfectFifths, and though it isn’t a perfect likeness I’m pretty happy with it. (Me being a perfectionist and all. 😛 )
Voila.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal YESSSSS!
*coughs* I mean, thank you very much. We eagerly await the result. 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@DelightInLife they’ve already said it, but welcome again!
Sir Malcolm and the Missing Princes— yesssss! I love that one. I personally think the audio drama is better, but the book is still lovely. Have you read/listened to The White Gypsy? -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@delightinlife Hello Bella! I’m glad to see you found your way into Kingdom Pen’s community! It is a fantastic place and I couldn’t love it more! I hope to see you around! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Heyyyy… that’s actually fairly accurate! *grins* Her face and hair especially, for some reason. Thanks @PerfectFifths— great job. I love the little basket. <3
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@delightinlife Glad to have you! My grandpa actually lives in Washington. Where abouts is Snohomish? Awesome you love the medieval age. What’s the novel you’re writing now about?
- Load More
