@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ellen [Short Story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Abigail-Blomberg This is truly excellent. Pretty much everything I ever point out to people when I’m editing you did right. There were like two little things I thought maybe you could improve that I’ve now forgotten, but they weren’t a big deal.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Stereotype/Archetype Suggestions for KP Cinema? in the forum Film 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea This might be a little too late, but I just though of one. The arrogant, rich city boy that is stuck by catastrophe and learns humility or something like that. Like Tony Stark, Steven Strange, Lightening McQueen, etc.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Oh, it would take me a day normally, but I’ve got some other beta reading to do, so it might take a bit longer. I should have it done within a week though.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago

See, I have the opposite problem as many here. I drew this pic a little while ago and it is still bothering me because I have no clue who she is. So if any of you have a character she fits (or want to make one up) go ahead because I need a name for her. 😀 Also, I’m loving looking at everyone’s art.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Btw, when’s the deadline? I want to make sure I get it back to you in time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@delightinlife WIP stands for ‘work in progress.’
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Wait… where’d it go? Hm…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
YIKES! IT’S HUGE! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl yep.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Ellen [Short Story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Abigail-Blomberg Zikers…I think I’m crying! Wow, you succeeded with the emotions thing for sure. Good job! I don’t have anything new to really add as far as critique goes…
Oh, I noticed some of the sentences almost seemed to rhyme. It’s pretty neat and I’m just curious if was intentional? I think it adds a unique flow.5 Again, good work! 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Sure. Here you go. https://kingdompen.org/panel-discussion/
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@widdrim Oooh, seconding Daeus. That’s a really cool tag! 🙂 Welcome to the forum!!! You’re an INFJ? Neat. I’m obsessed with MBTI so I always want to know the types of everyone I meet! Thank you for including it in your introduction, it saves me the troubles of having to ask. 😉 I’m an INFP by the way. Have you ever heard of the Enneagram?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@widdrim Oooh, seconding Daeus. That’s a really cool tag! 🙂 Welcome to the forum!!! You’re an INFJ? Neat. I’m obsessed with MBTI so I always want to know the types of everyone I meet! Thank you for including it in your introduction, it saves me the troubles of having to ask. 😉 I’m an INFP by the way. Have you ever heard of Enneagram?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@widdrim Howdy!
Whew. You’ve been writing for forever. Do you have a favorite genre?
Btw, is Widdrim your real name? Anyway, I like it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi people! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey @jason! You’re the one who wrote the recent poem, right?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Jane-Maree welcome to KP! What do you like to write?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@hope As you can see, it has different types, so you get to chose whatever flavor you want.
- Load More
