@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal *chokes* now that picture is stuck in my head… lol
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal ‘like’ might be a tad mild— it’s HILARIOUS! And he does have wavy hair, but I understand because I can ONLY draw wavy hair, and straight hair is the bane of my existence… usually ends up looking like a pile of hay. If Dallan wanted to look especially suave, he’d probably brush his hair back like that though. XD
@Daeus still not…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethyrndal ‘like’ might be a tad mild— it’s HILARIOUS! And he does have wavy hair, but I understand because I can ONLY draw wavy hair, and straight hair is the bane of my existence… usually ends up looking like a pile of hay. If Dallan wanted to look especially suave, he’d probably brush his hair back like that though. XD
@Daeus still not…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone. If anyone want to write, I’m going to be at it for an hour.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal 😛 That’s awesome. I guess I’d picture him more with wavy hair, but the character is still very well brought out. He’s actually one of my favorites. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
And thank you about the lettering… *bows* former calligrapher here. 😉
*stares at picture again* But the CHARACTER you got in that— the ATTITUDE! *dies laughing a second time*@Daeus you’ve got to see this.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal I almost just screamed. Seriously. And now I’m sitting here grinning my face in half.
I
LOVE
THAT
PICTURE!
*dies laughing* Thank you so much; you’ve just made my day. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson so much character in that drawing though! I love it!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@PerfectFifths this anywhere close?

-
Daeus replied to the topic The Antihero in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy An antihero does not need a hero complement.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
‘Nother character…
Erika Paige, female, nineteen. Tall, a little bony, dark-ish skin and a light dusting of freckles, with grey-green eyes and a veritable mop of brilliant red hair. She’s a mechanic… her story is steampunk, so she makes steam-powered robots and drones and such… and she also dresses like a Victorian era lady, mostly in dark…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths I totally would, but unfortunately, I don’t have time for any drawing right now. It’s my finals week. Maybe I can next week sometime if you still want me to do it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Well, I got done with that unexpectedly fast. Hope your writing goes well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Well, I’m beta reading, so that works. I’ll probably be at it till eleven.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ellen [Short Story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
*spends several moments choking and gulping and wiping her eyes*
Ouch.
This is superb. Just… everything. You had some typos, especially a lot in the first part, (and one grammar problem— ‘lays’ instead of ‘lay’ or ‘lies’) but everything else was amazing. I was also struck with how well you characterized Ellen— the quiet, sweet characters can…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Stereotype/Archetype Suggestions for KP Cinema? in the forum Film 9 years, 7 months ago
And now that I think about it, Thor kinda falls into this too. Man, Marvel has a problem with that apparently….
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Ellen [Short Story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Abigail-Blomberg FEELINGS! I actually really enjoyed reading this and it was so good I’ll forgive you for breaking my heart. 😀 Good job on this one.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Thank you, and aye, she does look a little like her. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 12: Foil Characters in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea I thought so too. 😉
- Load More
