@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @anyone-else I’ll be writing till 9.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Woops. That’s a link…
Well, it will show you the pic, so until I figure it out this’ll have to do. 😀
@Hope I’m not exactly sure who or what he’s laughing at…You’ll have to tell me. 😉 I also wasn’t sure what clothing to use so I just picked my generic ‘old-fashioned-raggamuffin-sort-of-style’ if that makes any sense. XD IF you follow the…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Woops. That’s a link…
Well, it will show you the pic, so until I figure it out this’ll have to do. 😀
@Hope I’m not exactly sure who or what he’s laughing at…You’ll have to tell me. 😉 I also wasn’t sure what clothing to use so I just picked my generic ‘old-fashioned-raggamuffin-sort-of-style’ if that makes any sense. XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Woops. That’s a link…
Well, it will show you the pic, so until I figure it out this’ll have to do. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Woops. That’s a link…
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @Kate-Flournoy! Let’s try again. Okay, last time I promise….
Please work, please…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Sure. @GracieGirl upload your pic to where you can get it on ‘view image’, copy the url, then come back here, hit the img option at the top of the text box, copy the url, hit okay, name the pic, and hit okay again. Make sure your picture is compatible with the web… 😛
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Zikers…again
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Let’s try this one more time….
And the verdict is…… -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Uh, little help please? XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Zikers
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
All right. Let’s see if I can get this to work…..
Aaannnddddd….
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@PerfectFifths ummm… *laughs* Probably the only tip I could give you is pay attention to shadows and textures. Also realize that the human form and face is made up of many different shapes (not all faces are merely oval, nor all arms merely straight) and to learn to see those shapes and the way they combine to make the overall shapes of…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh! I definitely see Cress. I like it. I can’t wait for the day when I can draw more myself. Hopefully I can do something tonight.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much for starting this thread, @I-J-Anderson. I haven’t drawn in forever, and I only just now realized how much I missed it… Did some research, even… after being thoroughly disgusted with the other work I posted on this thread, I did some looking around (may have taken a few tips from your work even XD ) and…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Yep, you got it. It’s an accountability + just for fun thing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think it’s because he doesn’t even have an inkling of a notion that he’s a brat.
@christi-eaton Ooh! She sounds cool. Unfortunately, I don’t draw, or I’d try her.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think it’s because he doesn’t even have an inkling of a notion that he’s a brat.
@christi-eator Ooh! She sounds cool. Unfortunately, I don’t draw, or I’d try her.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Alright @winter-rose, I’m done for now. I got 693. Thanks for writing.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Guys this conversation makes my day everytime I procrastinate with school work and drop in here. Because I don’t have time to do any art lately *cries softly* but I have a brand new character I’m curious to see if anyone could her draw before I end up giving her a shot myself.
Her name is Cressida Thistlewood. (goes by Cress) In this odd world…[Read more]
- Load More

