@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@EvangelinaTroy_Rose Welcome to KP. *hugs you* I was sorry to hear about your brother, but I’m glad to see it didn’t make you bitter. That’s a beautiful story, even if the end is bittersweet. Maybe you should write it someday. 😉
What’s one completely random fun fact about yourself?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@evangelinatroy_rose I’ve heard about your brother before. It’s a sad story, but it seems there was a lot of good in it too.
That’s really neat you write biblical fiction. I’ve been thinking about giving that a try myself someday. Do you write mainly in Jesus’ times, or all over the map?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 17: Multiple Themes in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 6 months ago
*internal screaming because everything is amazing*
Okay okay. *settles down (slightly)*But I kid you not, every lesson has made me realize something totally different about my story and equally crucial. And listening to this one, I realized that what I thought was my Primary theme (Man’s State) is really only a Major theme. I think I may have…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yeahhhhh… not fun. My problem is, I seem to only be able to do really sharp ones. Like, villainous noses. And villainous noses don’t look good on a hero. Go figure! XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kina Lamb and
Karina Sanchez are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Ok people, you’re obviously dangerous. I haven’t drawn a thing in about two years, but you’re to blame that I decided I needed to draw just one. I’m surprised that it actually turned out alright, though I can think of four things at least I wish I had changed… 😉 Anyway, here’s my attempt at you Daeus villain, @jess.

-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I’m a villain! I can’t tell you how awesome this is. The description of myself is awesome. Such a great character.
-
Daeus replied to the topic power source for mechanical arms? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@gideon-sowdon This probably wouldn’t work and you’d need to do more research to make it sound scientific, but it might be possible to have some sort of chemical that reacts to brain signals, expanding and shrinking to move the arm with a complex system of parts worked by air pressure. It might at least sound convincing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Hope… um… Sean? That sounds like Levi to me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
GUYYYYYYSSSSS!!! *freaks out* This thing totally exploded! ;P
Okay, first of all— @Jess. Here is Traze. I spent too much time on him and overdid the shading, but here you are anyway.

And— villains? *nervous chuckle* Which of the dozens to pick… um… eh, I’ll come back later. 😛
This is amazing guys; this topic. Whew… nice work,…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper or anyone else. I have a villainess you might be interested in….
Nykkai: She is usually known as the Fallen Apprentice bc she was not accepted into the Order of the Elements despite her power over Earth. She has since sworn revenge on her would-be master Lilli, as well as any other Guardians she may come across. She relentlessly…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper Cool!! Can’t wait! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal You have perfectly summed up my feelings for Darth Vader. I think it’s that part of him that is the true super villain everyone loves. Once you knew about Ani, though….*grimace* That scene at the end RO was truly terrifying.
‘The Art of Not Being Dead’ XD That’s so true.
It doesn’t sound as if you have a very high opinion of Luke,…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Everyone Okay, I’ve finally found a few characters that I haven’t drawn a gazillion times myself and that I’m having a little trouble picturing. If anyone is interested in giving any of them a shot, I am eager to see others’ interpretations based on the descriptions I give. 🙂
Raye: An Elemental Guardian in my story world, Raye is the Apprentice…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Everyone Okay, I’ve finally found a few characters that I haven’t drawn a gazillion times myself and that I’m having a little trouble picturing. If anyone is interested in giving any of them a shot, I am eager to see others’ interpretations based on the descriptions I give. 🙂
Raye: An Elemental Guardian in my story world, Raye is the Apprentice…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal wait, I said that? *stares around blankly* AAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR BRAIN WHEN YOU TURN EIGHTEEN.
*facepalm* I’m sorry. The story spans several years, and as I haven’t written it yet she fluctuates in my mind. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal I… also just realized that I forgot to mention she’s seventeen. *wry face* I’m sure that didn’t help. 😛
- Load More

