@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-J-Anderson Har, har, ‘no joy’. XD I had a minor freak out last night when I saw your instructions via Pinterest. I have a board for character inspiration as well and I have BOTH of those pins that are visible as well! I seriously thought, ‘What are Alijer and Keronias doing there?’ XD Writer minds think alike when it comes to character ideas…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *gasps**grins* THAT IS SO CUUUUUUUTEEEEEE… *falls all over herself laughing because it’s adorable* I LOVE that. Thank you so much.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper oooh, I like that. Very nice.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@DRAGON-SNAPPER YOU DID IT!!!!!!! *THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE* I love him!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I know you just signed off, but I was pretty determined to figure this out. Go ahead and ignore this post till morning, and hopefully it will help you when you try then! 🙂 Okay, so I think you’ve been trying to follow @Bluejay‘s instructions, right? I found that they didn’t work in my situation and I kept getting really long links…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper persevere. 🙂 Good night.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper try opening the image in a new tab, then viewing it?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper No such luck. 🙁
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-Flournoy I’m here. And I’m afraid I have to second Kate, I can’t see them either
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper no, I cannot. It may be me though. My browser is extremely cantankerous. Can we get someone else over here pleeeeaaasssseeeeeee… we need a third perspective…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper it… worked? I can’t see it… *facepalm* I hate technology with every single bone in my body.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper NO. Blame it on technology. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I email it to myself then save it in Google.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 17: Multiple Themes in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 6 months ago
*scrunches face* That’s a good question. 😛
Let me try to explain it in an uncomplicated way. The message of my story is that the world is worth saving/being a part of/hoping in not because man is ultimately good, (he isn’t) but because man is indeed not the ultimate answer.
Does that make more sense?And I can tell you right now I shall be…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
*toothy grin* Anything for a fellow dragon, @Dragon-Snapper.
First step: Get the image to a place where you can right click, hit ‘view image’ and the image is embedded in an opaque black screen all by itself.
2. Copy the url— the weird text in the address bar at the top.
3. Come back here, hit the img button, paste the url in the first slot it…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@EvangelinaTroy_Rose WOW. *shudders* I’m so glad you enjoyed it. People who can have fun with things like that have my undying respect. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper keep trying… You’ll make it. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@PrincessFoo YES. All the time.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@EvangelinaTroy_Rose w-w-whhaaaaaat??? *turns green* Wow. I applaud your courage. 😛 That must have been some experience.
- Load More
