@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Welcome!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl yep.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Oh, dear. I seem to have missed your tag. :/ I went to dinner and forgot to sign off, but I’m back to daydreaming if you’re still around.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Happy little moment in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hilarious?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Righty then. I’m back.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *rushes in panting and collapses on the floor* wow I am so late. WELCOME TO KP. They’ve already asked all the questions, but welcome nonetheless, and I look forward to seeing you around. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Happy little moment in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus ha! That’s so cool. *grins* Italy… that’s hilarious.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Armenian Genocide Childrens Book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kina-Lamb that’s awesome. Certainly not a run-of-the-mill children’s book, which is even more awesome. I hope everything goes well. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I’ll probably still be here then. My day dreams are allowing themselves to be placed on paper today which is a considerable improvement on this last week.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Well, that didn’t take as long as I expected, so I’m done now. I’ll be back in ten minutes though to work on a writing-related project.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Ok. Back.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Okiddy-dokiddy.
-
Gracie replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy I get right on it! If it’s half as good as TMWWT I’m sure I’ll love it
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Op. I have to leave now. I’ll be back in a few minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Ha! I like that.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus I’ll be day-dreaming constructively for a little bit.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Welcome! I’m a bit late, but I’ll hop in all the same. 🙂 I love Marvel movies too! Though I’ve never read any of the comics. Cap used to be my favorite, but tbh, the recent movies have made me think that he’s not progressing much as a character. Also, I’m a sucker for the characters that make me laugh, so I’d have to say that…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @jane-maree @kate-flournoy I’m writing now. I don’t think I’ll be on all the way till nine, but I’ll be writing at least a half an hour maybe to an hour.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ok, well long answers are good answers, so here we go.
It starts for me with knowing my ending. The ending is normally the first or second thing I get down when planning a book. It’s the most important part of the story from a plotting perspective and it gives me a lot of guidance in planning out the rest of my story, just…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
Elizabeth are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago - Load More
