@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *opens mouth wide**takes deep breath* ‘LET IT GO!’
*dissolves into a fit of laughter* I’ll say one thing for that song— it’s certainly fun to sing. All those high notes and long holds… *shivers of delight*
And come on. Really. It wasn’t as bad as people make out. I enjoyed it. I mean, for what it WAS— it’s not like high…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *opens mouth wide**takes deep breath* ‘LET IT GO!’
*dissolves into a fit of laughter* I’ll say one thing for that song— it’s certainly fun to sing. All those high notes and long holds… *shivers of delight*
And come on. Really. It wasn’t as bad as people make out. I enjoyed it. I mean, for what it WAS— it’s not like high…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper *high five*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin @winter-rose @graciegirl @jess @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus it wasn’t THAT bad… XD
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thanks girl! Well, they know now if they didn’t before XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Maybe I will.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Hmm. Maybe I’ll actually watch Frozen now. *braces self for theme song*
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Hmm. Maybe I’ll actually watch Frozen now. *braces self for theme song*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, what’s up with that? Either we’re prancing through a field of flowers, or wreaking havoc throughout the universe!
@graciegirl YES. It’s crazy. :’D Literally the only INFP heroes/heroines I’ve been able to find are Frodo Baggins, Arwen Undomiel, Anne of Green Gables, and one or two others I can’t remember. Whereas the villains… I can…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl ha! 😀 I haven’t read it either. INFP villains do seem to be remarkably prevalent though. It’s scary actually, but since I’ve started looking I’ve found more INFP villains than I have heroes. ;P
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for notifying people @theliterarycrusader. Also, it will be going up on Facebook probably a week from today if any of you don’t have Instagram. Sharing things on social media really helps get Kingdom Pen’s name out there so here’s a shout-out and thank you to everyone who does share everything from KP’s articles to the wonderful quotes that…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl oooh, actually you know what? You’re right. Good example.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Theliterarycrusader I love the graphic!!!
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus @Kate-Flournoy @Dragon-Snapper In all my MBTI experience, Hans from Frozen seems to present a shining example of an ENFJ villain. Please don’t kill me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *chokes* I am mortally afeared. XD
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 6 months ago
@theliterarycrusader *salutes* Looks like you’re my boss now. 😀 I don’t think I have your email; should we have @rolena-hatfield do an exchange for us? How do you want to do this?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus wellll… I have an ENFJ anti-hero but he’s not written yet, so… XD
*ahem*
Yes. Let me think.
Hmmmm… *scratches head* You guys aren’t natural villain material.:P The only one I can think of straight off the top of my head is Mr. Waternoose, from Monsters Inc, and then it’s close between ENFJ and ENTJ.
Also… hm. *dredges through the…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Mayhap. 😉 Btw, does anyone know of any really good ENFJ villains? I’ve been wanting to find a great ENFJ villain. (@kate-flournouy?)
- Load More

Awesome! Thanks. 😀 *resolves to be ridiculously careful about her grammar from now on*