@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl Separately! In your own homes! With minimal social interaction! LOL! XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Right, INFP-ishness. We don’t care bout them technicalities. *falls limp on the floor with laughter*
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Kate-Flournoy INFPs unite!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl… *wise look* My dear fellow INFP… technicalities are not the point.
*goes off laughing hysterically to herself* -
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Wait, is that supposed to be here here? Ah, I dunno. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus hear hear. Pity one can’t be both… but if I have to choose it’s poet hands down. All human beings function on emotions. How many normal people are going to want to follow the convoluted explanations of an intellectual?
@GracieGirl yup. I may be way too slightly in love with my personality type. -_o
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Hear, hear!!
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Deaus Hear, hear!!
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy You’re absolutely right, of course. These days I’m like, ZIKERS I LOVE BEING A FEELER SO MUCH!!! XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Very true. I love being a poet. Here’s to hearts, and ice cream, and lily pads and other such things.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
*dies laughing* Oh but you guys being a Feeler is so much fun! Why be an intellectual when you can be a poet? 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Oh, that is hilarious. I can’t even use an exclamation mark. XD
I was in total denial when my type back as INFP. “Ha! I am not a feeler, I am way too smart for that. Introverted? I understand. Intuitive? Sure, we’ll go with that. Perceiver? I don’t even know what that means. But FEELER? No. Thank. You.”And then I read the description of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus *chokes* that’s hilarious. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's grief in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Northerner this almost happened to me several times. Mostly because I type so fast and I accidentally hit ctrl. a (which highlights all) instead of ctrl. s (which saves) and kept going before the command processed and ended up replacing my entire document (800 pages, 500,000 words, and two years’ worth of work) with those few words I’d typed……[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Thanks! 🙂 I really knew nothing about JP before this, so it was a ton of fun to do the research for it. Except for the notecards. Zikers, what an inconvenience. 😛 I look the stereotypical, scatter-brained professor when I try to use them. Spread all over the floor, pencil in her hair, rummaging under the couch looking for some…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Well, I like being an F, but it’s just funny because I’ve traditionally thought of myself as an intellectual. It wasn’t until just a couple years ago that I realized that wasn’t exactly on spot. It was my high school teacher. She was an INFP. One day, out of the blue, she looked at me with a sense of deep perception and said, “You’re a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl that is so… wow. That is really really really cool. *hugs you because she feels like it’s the only thing to do* Thanks so much fellow psychologist! 😀
*gasps to herself* SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS. XD -
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Glad you liked it! 😀 Yes, an ENFJ’s dom p is feeling. In fact, so is an INFP’s, so we’re in the same boat there. XD Ever since I wrote this paper, I’ve been seeing the effects of the dominant process everywhere. It’s crazy what you can find once you know what you’re looking for with regards to personality typing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's grief in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@northerner I almost want to cry too, which isn’t normal, so I think you’re fine. I hope you get good inspiration.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy Alright *shoves longing and action inside a room together and locks the door* Good. They won’t be able to get out until they team up. 😀
- Load More
