@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
All right Elizabeth.
After the Inciting Incident we have our First Plot Point. What happens here is basically that Kara commits to follow through with what the Inciting Incident set in motion, instead of lapsing back into her former apathy.
She decides that change is in order and sets out to figure out what exactly she needs to do.
What will…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @that_writer_girl_99 @gracie-girl @dragon-snapper I’m going to be writing till two.
-
Gracie replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@rachelle Oh, yes! I see. I’m the same way, with the Enneagram especially. It’s really hard rely on those free tests which is super disappointing.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Michael Stanton are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, folks. I literally can’t seem to write a single sentence. My mind won’t imagine anything for me. I think I’m going to have to come back to this tomorrow.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Anyone out there, I’m going to try and write some more.
Laziness, I will conquer! *roar*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
And yes, @Kina-Lamb, this—
I think sometimes when I think “introvert,” I think of people that don’t talk except inside their heads and to themselves, and blush whenever you look at them or talk to them because they’re so nervous. But that isn’t the case usually. Am I right introverts?
is correctly supposed to be erroneous. *grins* Introvert…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yes ma’am. You do. *thumbs up* Good work.
The human intuition is a marvelous thing. 😉 A lot of the learning associated with writing, in my experience, is just learning the names of things your intuition already understands.
I know EXACTLY what you mean with the utensil metaphor— great way to describe it! lolAs for…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 well, I’m off! See you later
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Signing off. I got 752 written, and I like it, which is most important.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper if you’re in this much of a quandary, experiment. I’ve only ever done third person and I love it and I don’t think that’ll change, but if you feel like you need to switch, try it for a chapter or two. See if you like it. If it isn’t quality, you’ll only have spent a little time to solve a quandary that could have sabotaged your…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper if you’re in this much of a quandary, experiment. I’ve only ever done third person and I love it and I don’t think that’ll change, but if you feel like you need to switch, try it for a chapter or two. See if you like it. If it isn’t quality, you’ll only have spent a little time to solve a quandary that could have sabotaged your…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 In general? Pretty good. After all, I managed to conquer my procrastination and show up here. 😀 The writing’s going well too. Just about done with my book.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Howdy, and welcome officially, @that_writer_girl_99
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 I’m joining in.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *hugs* School is awful this time of year, but you can do it!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @jess @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @daeus I’ll be on and off for about, oh, 3 hours or so. Fellow writers welcome.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *cheeky grin* Or a writer’s best friend. I guess it just depends on your perspective. 😉
Did you? I’m not seeing it…
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Take whatever time you need. 😀
Thanks for compiling this list, @dragon-snapper! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper WOW THERE REALLY ARE A LOT. O.O :O
And yes indeed— hope seems to be a largely forgotten ingredient in modern literature. :/ Perhaps because God is a largely forgotten ingredient as well…?
NO PUNS @HOPE.
@GracieGirl I think I’m gonna try Lor YaZari. It may be a while before I get her to you because life, but I want to try. 😉
- Load More
