@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus CONGRATULATIONS! *showers you with leaves and flowers and chocolate chips and anything else no one has thought of before* How long is it?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Signing out. I got…er, I can’t remember where I started. Maybe 400 or so.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 Let’s do this! But I’ve gotta finish reading this chapter of, *cough* Count of Monte Cristo *cough* It’s finally getting good! Be right back.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose Well, I’m just wrapping up, but I’ll be on here for another ten minutes or so.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay. So…I guess…I need to come up with how I want Kara’s character to progress, and then outline it from there?
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yep. Sounds like a plan. I’m here if you have any questions. I’ll try my best to answer. 😉 And sure, go ahead and post it, or do a link to a google doc or something. 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@delightinlife @stewie-plotter “Yes here’s some tea for you two. And yes caffeine-free! I don’t like caffeine much myself. And yeah that’s just the tip of the ice burg of music I like. I’ll have to give you all a playlist or something.”
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Christi gets very excited that all the people are listening to her music. Especially since the song California is currently her jam. Which is kinda funny considering she lives pretty close to LA.
@stewie-plotter “It was Good Earth’s Sweet and Spicy Tea to be exact. My favorite. Especially if you are fan of strong tea. @dragon-snapper there’s a…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Note: Please understand that the Mystic Society has nothing to do with the traditional definition of ‘mystic’.
Okay, this is something I’ve been wantin’ to share for a while now, and this seems like as good a time as any. It’s too subjective for the brochure, but this is what Kingdom Pen means to me.
In my current WIP, there is a trio of minor…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yep. Not being duplicitous in the least. That was totally a compliment and should totally be taken at face value. You’re doing great. Your thoughts probably feel jumbled in your head because expressing them on paper (and to someone else) is so much more organized it helps you think straighter. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 nope. Not being duplicitous in the least. That was totally a compliment and should totally be taken at face value. You’re doing great. Your thoughts probably feel jumbled in your head because expressing them on paper (and to someone else) is so much more organized it helps you think straighter. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS @ETHRYNDAL, YOU DON’T JUST PRAISE PEOPLE TO THEIR FACES! XD
*can’t stop grinning* You have so totally got this, Elizabeth. It would be completely fine for her to come to grips with Blake’s truth and then spend the rest of the story deciding what she’s going to do about it. But I would be wary of that happening right away. That’s…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 here I am! Thanks for your patience. 😉
Very good thing to start talking about, yes. Blake’s should probably be flat; correct. As for Kara, I’m thinking it’s going to be a bit of a mix between a disillusionment arc and a positive change arc.
What’s a disillusionment arc? Well… it’s a positive change arc. But instead of…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Stewie-plotter
Christi is casually drinking her favorite tea, earbuds in as she is listening to the brand new Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors album when a volleyball collides into her arm causing her to drop her mug.“STEWIE!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO THROW ME THE VOLLEYBALL WHEN I’M NOT LOOKING! Goodness. I swear if this happens again I’m going to…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Dragon-Snapper I’m here to work on a little somethin’. Not 100% sure what it is yet, but I’m here. XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Yes!! Another panel! Barring any cataclysmic event, I will be there. 😀
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus, all I needed was the link so I’m good to go now. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Do you need anything from me for the social media posts?
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Haha! @daeus I was actually just going to message you about getting this for the social media things 😉 Good thing I popped into the forum first. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Only some transcendentalism???
-
Daeus replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes. Here is the link too. http://kingdompen.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4dd68444205bfc269d1b96743&id=dd0c17e669&e=5a6b0ff856
@kate-flournoy @christi-eaton @jess @hope @joy-schmidt @f5a8c3e92 @dragon-snapper @mark-kamibaya @that_writer_girl_99 @princessfoo @overcomer @jane-maree @feedingmygoldfish @anna-brie @sarah-h @winter-rose @gracie…[Read more]
- Load More
