@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’ll be praying.
-
Gracie replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Ah! Thx. I’m way off with my estimations for my book then….XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Edwin Brook was about 76,000 words, I believe.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yes, ma’am.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thank you!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Aratrea @Kate-Flournoy @Daeus Thank you, guys. ☺️ Being able to share that means so much to me.
-
Gracie replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus About how many words was Edwin Brook? I’m trying to get a rough idea of how many my novel will have, and Edwin Brook seemed about the length I usually enjoy as a reader.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Just popping in to say that I absolutely love all of these testimonials. There is such a wonderful community of writers here and I love hearing about how much it means to everyone. (KP and all the people here mean a lot to me as well.) 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus yeah. Probably.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I eagerly await. Do you think I should buy a truckload of popcorn to keep me occupied?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus ha! Well, that’s good. Adding stuff is fun. You get to go deeper and discover more, instead of having to painfully cut material you already fell in love with and condemn it to the void of unknown-ness forever… *dramatic sigh* One of these days I’m gonna write a first draft that’s only 50,000 words. You wait and see.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl YES. Same here. Identical. I hadn’t thought it out so clearly or beautifully, but yes. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Agreed. Absolutely beautiful.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ok, I’ll try to check it out. I’ve got some other beta reading to do at the moment, but it should lessen in a couple days.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, everybody. 🙂
@kate-flournoy Well, currently it’s 66,578, but I expect it to get up to 70,000 or more by the time it’s done. I’m pretty much your opposite. 😛
@aratrea @winter-rose @jenali @audry-grace The basic premise is that these two teens, a brother and sister, accidentally find themselves taken back in time through this time…[Read more]
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus that’s awesome! Congratulations!!!
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Christi can’t help but smile as she sees @Anne-swiftblade pour some chocolate into the cup @winter-rose is holding before she acknowledges Stewie.
“Well hello my dear pirate friend! Come on over, Anne, we were just about to start a new game,” She raises an eyebrow at @Stewie-plotter who was still happily sitting in his wicker chair drinking tea,…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Alrighty! Until next time.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Christi sighs very deeply, choosing to ignore the chaos of spilled tea, broken mugs, and volleyballs flying everywhere, (which is proof that it appears that many writers are not athletes) and sets down her very large and heavy bag (filled with sketchpads, pencils, theater notebook and script, makeup, books, and tea, basically her entire world)…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Howdy!
@winter-rose No problem, catch ya later! - Load More
