@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
You haven’t read LOTR?!?!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 welcome aboard!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*static crackles* A muffled voice sounds over the intercom.
“Is anyone out there?” *more crackling* *dramatic music adds to the suspense*@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @daeus @kate-Flournoy
Aw, shenanigans. We don’t have an intercom do we? Ah, well. I’ll be here for a period of time which is yet to be determined.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal is correct. I have been having sporadic issues with tags, but it usually only when I am tagged by @Dragon-Snapper. I have checked my junk to no avail.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Check your junk or spam inbox, that’s where all the emails I get from the forum go.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I’ll try to help, but I need to clarify. Are you still getting the notifications when someone tags you via email? Are you not getting any email notifications when you’re tagged at all? Are you getting emails, but having a fair amount missed?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose
No, I am not helpful in any way, shape, or form. I’ve actually been having this problem too. Someone smarter than me will need to rescue us. 😉 Anyone? -
Kina Lamb and
Hannah C are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Oops! I just took a walk myself and forgot to mention I was done. I got about 1,500 words edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus dah! I missed you. 🙁
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Yep.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Earth to @kate-flournoy. Are you writing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, @jane-maree, but I’m actually going to leave early. I realized the part I was editing needs to be restructured and I’m deciding to tackle it tomorrow. Hope your writing goes well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Yikes, @jane-maree, I think I’ve eaten enough motivational pizza already to get me to the moon.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @winger-rose @dragon-snapper @jane-maree Anyone writing tonight? I’m going till 9 or 9:30.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m off! Thx for writing
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise, unfortunately, I will not be going. 🙁 I would’ve loved to though! I don’t live too far away from there, and it would be awesome to meet you guys! I’m going to be super busy next week though… I hope you all have a great time! 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal Cool! I think that is the direction Z is headed. Plus, I love plot twists myself, so I really want to give readers a bit of a thrill in some way!
-
Gracie replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@everyone Quick question, what are your feelings on disguised villains? Where you didn’t know they were the villain till, say, the beginning of the Third Act.
Do you like being able to guess his true identity earlier on? Or have it slap you in the face, and when you go back you can see some foreshadowing you may have not noticed the first time through? -
Gracie replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Ah, Smaug. A shining classic amongst villains! 😀 I especially loved his movie version, almost more than the one in the book, in fact.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a villain named Humperdink, what book is he from?
Yes, Les Mis is on the reading list so I shall meet Javert soon! (Hopefully 😉 ) - Load More
