@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane *throws confetti* Congratulations! I can’t wait to read it. I remember that feeling the first time I got accepted (and honestly it never really goes away, it’s such a fun feeling seeing your work online)
-
Keleigha Liess changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane Looking forward to it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragons-snapper It depends on what route you take. You can order a bulk amount of books, and you’ll be able to earn a high profit selling those, but you have to know you can sell that many hundred or thousand, or you’ll have lost money.
The other route is print on demand. Companies like CreateSpace will print a copy of your book whenever someone…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oops! Sorry I forgot to get back with you @ann-of-lothlorien @hope. I talked about it with my parents, but unfortunately we have something else going on at that time, so we won’t be able to make it.
Enjoy your time though!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Glad you figured it out. Btw, the checkbox at the end of a thread is to subscribe to all comments made on a post, not just ones you are tagged in. If you’ve been checking those boxes, you may be getting a llloooottt of emails. If you want, you can unsubsribe to those, but I believe you have to do it for each individual thread.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Oh, dear. I didn’t realize you were in the corner as well. My apologies! Bye!!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Signing off now! See you around
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yay! Perfect! Awesome! Amazing! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl *salutes* yes ma’am. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Thanks! I thought that was the gist of Steampunk, but I wanted to make sure. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Aysia-serene thank you. 😀
@GracieGirl well I haven’t written it yet— it’s still in my head, but basically what Steampunk is, is doing cool impossible sciencey things with steam engines instead of computers.
I’m cheating a little, because the space station my story takes place in is steam on the outside, and the further in you go the more…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Yes, I meant to mention that I loved the blouse too. 😀 I came across my costume design templates when I was cleaning out my closet today and I’m super excited to start sketching some new outfits for this story!
So you’ve written Steampunk? Awesome. This is my first try and I was wondering, what exactly differentiates Steampunk…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl oh good. 😀 Thank you. She was fun. The scanner actually washed out a lot of the color, but the basics are still there. 😉 Doing her blouse was fun too, because I have a Steampunk story in the making and working with the costumes has been a blast. *grins*
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 YES. The music was awesome. I am so glad that Michael Giacchino did the soundtrack instead of Alexandre Desplat as was originally planned when the movie was announced. *goes off to cry while she listens to ‘Your Father Would Have Been Proud’* Which Star Wars was your favorite?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
WOW. Zikers, I LOVE it!!! It’s beautiful! Oh, goodness, the way you did the shading for her face…..*bounces up and down* And the little wisps of hair are just so her. I love her profile too, and the nose is how I imagined it….And I still can’t get over how wonderful your lettering is! <3 Thank you!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@TheLiteraryCrusader I remembered. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@The-Literary-Crusader I remembered. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah, I get it. I was just teasing. 😀
And yes!! Star Wars!!! Rogue One is my favorite movie ever.I’m just curious, can you see the gif?
- Load More

