@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That-Writer_Girl_99 wow, that took an unexpected turn. 😛 I love it. Good job with the prose. 😉
You’re right though, the shift in Matthias is pretty obvious.
And… that might actually be a problem. It’s perfectly fine for him to change his personality as you write him; that’s not what I’m worried about. It’s that the Matthias we meet first and…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @jane-maree Ok, done with editing that chapter. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Till about 10, if I had to guess.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I’m beta reading.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 well I’m here now. XD *folds hands primly**ahem* You had a question?
-
Keleigha Liess posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal So, I am curious, are you and Anne of Lothlorein any sort of relations?
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
“Very pleased to make your acquaintance, @anne-of-lothlorien. Ummm, if you’ll kindly excuse me for a moment, I think I may have spotted @katherine…she looks, maybe, lost? I’ll be back!” And Leigha hurries off to greet her sister.
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
After a rather unsuccessful serve, Faith looks over to @bethanysinkyroses, cringing at the sound of a window breaking. “Woops…” I hope they have insurance…
Waving her arms frantically, she calls over to Bethany. “Take a right, walk straight until you reach the big tree with the purple leaves, turn left, past the virtual ice cream stand, take…[Read more] -
Faith Kindred and
bethanys.inky.roses are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Keleigha Liess and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Lol!! Zikers, that was perfectly timed. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
*shakes head* You guys… XD
@That_Writer_Girl_99 YAY!!! *tackles you and smothers you in blankets and pillows* We knew you could do it! Way to go! *fuscia confetti*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper lol! XD
@That_Writer_Girl_99 nope. Not yet. I want to get him good and proper in my head before I try it. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Anne-Of-Lothlorien too late. 😀
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Christi Eaton had stepped off of the train a while ago but had remained unnoticed by the others as she headed away from the volleyball court and over to the kingdom’s rose garden. Red roses were her favorite flowers, and she planted herself down on the little bench, her legs crisscrossed and hunched over on her laptop, her fingers either busy…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess and
Faith Kindred are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hi Kate,
You ever listened to the pineapple series? (The one Sarah/Ethryndal talked about)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yep. And thoughts are actually the least necessary of those three. Oftentimes I just cut them out and let the actions tell the story. Emotions and actions go a long way to cluing people in on what someone’s thinking. 😉 😛
Yeah… maybe it means easy as eating pie? XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *hugs you*
- Load More

@ceaseless-prayer Erm…no, not really. Don’t even know each other except through KP. Now I’m curious—why’d you think so? *lowers voice* Is it because of the elf thing? 😉
Hehe, well, sort of, more because you guys picked the same “country/ region” whatever. ;), & because you talk sort of similarly, if that makes sense. 😉 I notice my sisters & I tend to say things in similar ways. So, do you have any siblings or anything on KP? 🙂
That’s so funny! I never realized that. Maybe we’re long lost sisters or something. 😛
Alas, I have no siblings on KP. I like to pretend that everyone’s my siblings to combat the loneliness. 😉 How about you? Is your sister on KP?
Maybe!! Haha.
Yes, I am blessed, I have three sisters on KP. 😉 You’re welcome to share, if you like. ;p Do you have any siblings?
Aw, that’s so cool! I have two siblings, a brother and a sister.
So how long have you been on KP? I don’t recall seeing you around that much.