@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@clairec Thanks, and I’ll be praying for your sister.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@claire-c Thanks, and I’ll be praying for your sister.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien lol. Either one or both. They sound good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Sure, out-tasking is my specialty.
-
Keleigha Liess and
The Impossible Girl are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, @rolena-hatfield and @michael-stanton are ENFPS. I think there are some others, but they’re not coming to mind.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, @rolena-hattfield and @michael-stanton are ENFPS. I think there are some others, but they’re not coming to mind.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You can write about different things but with a consistent theme or style.
I don’t think @ethryndal has a theme, but she certainly has a style. I really think every blogger should have a style. Nonfiction can be an art form too.
If you can have a theme though, go for it. For instance, you may not want to write about…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal Eh…I keep most of it written down. 🙂 Most of my ideas are not very good though and most of the other ones I haven’t gotten around to trying yet.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I had one. I mean, I still have it, but I never post on it.
I posted short stories and poetry. It was good for just putting my foot out there and doing something public and it was a good learning experience, but did I build my platform? Yes. By a number I can count on my fingers.
Not very impressive.
If you start a blog…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Taking a break, everyone. Edited 1 1/2 chapters.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Sierra-R @Winter-Rose Thank you both.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper TEN??? :O
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @graciegirl @ethryndal @jess @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin I’ll be editing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus it just doesn’t like me. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, done. That’s really weird it did that. Didn’t look spammy to me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay @Daeus my post does not appear to be showing up. My guess is it got spammed.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 wow, that took an unexpected turn. 😛 I love it. Good job with the prose. 😉
You’re right though, the shift in Matthias is pretty obvious.
And… that might actually be a problem. It’s perfectly fine for him to change his personality as you write him; that’s not what I’m worried about. It’s that the Matthias we meet first and…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 wow, that took an unexpected turn. 😛 I love it. Good job with the prose. 😉
You’re right though, the shift in Matthias is pretty obvious.
And… that might actually be a problem. It’s perfectly fine for him to change his personality as you write him; that’s not what I’m worried about. It’s that the Matthias we meet first and…[Read more] - Load More

