@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus done. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
Just a min. *snatches list* Here we…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
Hi friends,
I have a new book out!
This one’s actually non-fiction. It’s the true story of my great-grandfather’s escape from the Armenian Genocide. It’s a fascinating piece of history as well as a thrilling story.
I’d appreciate it if you checked it out. http://www.thescratchingquill.com/armenian-survival-story/
It’s currently free, but it…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 I’d love to try Mara!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rachelle thank you. 😀 Doing the eyes is fun. That’s where most of the personality concentrates. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rachelle thank you. 😀 Doing the eyes is fun. That’s where most of the personality concentrates. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *grins*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
If I dissapear for a week or so, fear not! I am embarking on a strange adventure known as a ‘vacation’ that will prevent me from conversing with my fellow KeePers. 😛 I might be checking in on and off to see wa’sup, but I won’t be able to respond to any tags in all likelihood. Ta!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Recommendations Requested in the forum Poetry 9 years, 4 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien everything that’s already been said… also I like this one because I’m morbid I guess… ;P
This one too, though it’s pretty long. -
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus happy birthday. 😀
-
Thanks, Kate. 😀
-
*pops head in* Psst, @daeus
Happy Birthday!-
*pops head in* Psst. Thanks. 😛
-
Oh hey, yeah. Happy birthday too. May your books be always loved by all, your thumb be ever green, and your ice cream never run out.
-
Mmm. I like that blessing.
-
-
🙂
-
-
-
-
-
Daeus replied to the topic How To Write A Really Good Book Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray I may come back here with some ideas if I get the chance, but anything I would say would pretty much be said in this great book on the subject. It’s called How To Write A Sizzling Synopsis.
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah Whatley are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’ve started one (though it isn’t official yet) and I’m mostly planning to do posts about writing things that I’ve learned— techniques and theory and such, and a lot of similar writing related stuff. I’m definitely going to focus mine on the teaching aspect of things.
But some people just use their blog to post short stories or…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Recommendations Requested in the forum Poetry 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I feel ashamed that I’m not very well read on poetry. I have a few recommendations though. Two of my favorite poems are 1. Recessional: a victorian ode, and 2. Excelsior. I also like that one by Frost that I can’t remember the name to, but I think it it’s something like “riding through the woods on a snowy evening.” I also like…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose I am going to live on campus! I’m very excited. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 praying for you. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@I-J-Anderson I love them all, but that one elf with the goggles is ADORABLE.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jane-Maree @that_writer_girl_99 I have to hop out of the corner now. Cya!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jane-Maree @that_writer_girl_99 *coughs as well*
- Load More

