@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
All right girls, pulling out now. Thanks. I got a fair amount written and broke into a pivotal scene I was nervous about, so I’m happy. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 oh no! Is it still Blake? Or something else entirely?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@GracieGirl welcome. 😀
@That_Writer_Girl_99 insanely busy, but I missed you. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yes! Join!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jane-Maree *sobs into your shoulder and smothers you with thanks*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*drags herself in and flops down in a chair with a wheezing gasp* People… I needs… help… I’ve not been on here lately because I’ve been wading through the climax of my story and that needed extra careful handling so I didn’t want distracting pressure (and it also took a lot longer than I expected. 😛 ). But… I’m here now. Done with the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*drags herself in and flops down in a chair with a wheezing gasp* People… I needs… help… I’ve not been on here lately because I’ve been wading through the climax of my story and that needed extra careful handling so I didn’t want distracting pressure (and it also took a lot longer than I expected. 😛 ). But… I’m here now. Done with the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Who here is thinking of entering Rooglewood's Five Poisoned Apples contest? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Northerner nope. My precious idea is mine own and I shall not share it. *selfishly hoards it all* I will be participating though, and yes, I believe all submissions get feedback.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal on it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal I’ll be praying.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@GraceofSpades2017 yes! We are. Sisters. *grins* And I’m older, though she may be taller. XD
Welcome to Kingdom Pen. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper no no, you missed it! They weren’t hoping for themselves. They did what they did in hopes that the people who survived them could use it to make a better world. In faith, I guess.
And… I haven’t watched a ton of Disney, so I guess I didn’t have that problem. For myself, I can just say I don’t think I’ve ever related to an…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 4 months ago
*rubs hands together* Oh, I am getting so excited!! TM has been amazing so far and I’m less than a quarter of the way through. Seriously, how can this be only the tip of the iceberg? 😀
Okay, down to business.
For my current WIP:Theme – Feelings/Emotions
Narrowing Question – What role should feelings play in how we live our lives?
– You…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 4 months ago
*rubs hands together* Oh, I am getting so excited!! TM has been amazing so far and I’m less than a quarter of the way through. Seriously, how can this be only the tip of the iceberg? 😀
Okay, down to business.
For my current WIP:Theme – Feelings/Emotions
Narrowing Question – What role should feelings play in how we live our lives?
– You…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic So. *Pops knuckles* Art, anyone? in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@GraceofSpades2017 sounds like you and @I-J-Anderson would get along splendidly. 😀
Hm. Okayyyyy… I’ve had a few characters drawn, but never a scene. This could be fun. Hmmm… Okayyyy… I’ve got one. Two characters first:
Harold. Nineteen, tall, somewhat lanky, curly/wavy bright gold hair, hard face, flame-blue eyes; very intense and wired…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Discussion for Video Three: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 4 months ago
Okey-dokey, let’s give this a go…
Story: The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge
Theme: Pride
FQ: What are the consequences of pride?
Here’s where I’m having a bit of trouble. Throughout the book, Goudge sets up several situations where someone’s pride leads to disastrous consequences, not only for those directly involved, but for the…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @Winter-Rose @Daeus @GraceofSpades2017 @Jess @all-the-corner-regulars
I’ll be on for hopefully the next hour doing some TM homework. -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @Winter-Rose @Daeus @GraceofSpades @Jess @all-the-corner-regulars
I’ll be on for hopefully the next hour doing some TM homework. -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Mariposa Ah, gotcha. I see.
- Load More
