@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose Read ya later!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 The things go. I just braved a semi-torrential downpour to fetch my notebook out of the car so I could write. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@everyone OK, I’m signing off too. Did pretty well. See you tomorrow, I hope.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99
Um…maybe I shouldn’t say this and don’t take it as an absolute that is going to happen, but on the retreat we actually did put it in the plan to host a nationwide KP conference at a time in the future which I should probably not reveal lest we not be able to meet the deadline. Very likely though, it will become…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I can excuse myself by saying I’ve spent the last three days at Josiah’s house with a lot of other people from the KP staff. I hope you won’t melt me for saying KeePers are even more wonderful in person than online. Seriously. We’ve got a great staff.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose I’ll join you till nine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@delightinlife Yep. 🙂 No date set yet, but I believe I’ll plan to reach out to people we want to be on the panel this week and then the panel will probably happen something like two weeks later.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Handout for Distribution Among Friends: Brainstorming Needed in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 3 months ago
I like this idea. We do already have a KP flyer, but a smaller version might be nice.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, I pretty much just stick to editing, but I might work on the next book a bit. That’s probably more of a J thing, but it doesn’t have to be so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Do tell.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m guessing it’s from Luke Skywalker.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@jess-penrose I’m really late her, but I just wanted to say hi and I’ve enjoyed this thread. 🙂
-
Keleigha Liess and
Cindy are now friends 9 years, 3 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@LifeOfKatie *grins* I look forward to seeing you around. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
Wait. Are you for real? We’re a stereotype? There’s nothing stereotypical about writing fiction…
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *grins* Chill. I’m totally teasing. It’s just that the stereotypical career choice of an INFP, according to popular consensus in the MBTI community, is writing fiction. That, or poetry. Which I love. 😉 SO I guess that makes…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@LifeOfKatie heyyyyyy!! Welcome! I also had no idea you wrote, and which is just unpardonable of me as a six year friend, isn’t it? 😛 Glad to see you on KP. 😉 Lots of encouragement and stuff here.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess-Penrose DID SOMEONE SAY MBTI. 😮 XD
AHEM. Yes. Well… in summary, I love Myers Briggs because I think people are downright fascinating and I love the insight it gives you into people’s minds. I love it just for that, but it’s also really helpful with characterization if you understand it properly. And hey! I’m an INFP as well. *grins*…[Read more] -
Jackson Graham replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@gretald, @bluejay, @writefury, @daeus, @hannah-olsen, @mark-kamibaya, @Sarah-H, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @michael-stanton
I know this topic has kind of gone dead, but I was wondering if y’all could give me some advice and ideas. I’m currently writing this song about rebelling against the culture and sticking to God’s…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’m headed over to the brainstorming doc.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess-Penrose oh ha! XD Tabasco sauce is a really, really spicy hot sauce. If you look at my avatar it’s a baby dragon with Tabasco for his bottle. I don’t like it but I adore the thought of a baby dragon growing on it. :”D
- Load More
