@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@DaughteroftheKing *grins* That actually happens to me a lot… XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Signing off now. I’m happy to say I got a whole chapter edited. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Adios, @DaughteroftheKing!
And I am afraid I must leave the wonderful party as well @Daeus, @Jane-Maree, @That_Writer_Girl_99 and @Ethryndal. I’ve finished the homework for tonight. 😀 Until next time! -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree @daughteroftheking @graciegirl Right heartily glad am I.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus *raises sword as well* *drops it* Oops. Er, yeah I’m here. 😛
TM homework for me though. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*raises sword* Who will edit with me?!
@ethryndal @daughteroftheking @winter-rose @graciegirl @audry-caylin @that_writer_girl_99
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@DaughteroftheKing in fact… you said something really good that I want to elaborate on, because you hit on an entirely different aspect of the discussion. Without meaning to, I think, but now you know. 😀
See, you can have the most contradictory and duplicitous character in the world and still have them fall utterly flat. They have to live and…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@DaughteroftheKing Bravo! You’ve survived your advice-giving baptism. What you said was very good. Keep at it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
Very sound advice, @DaughteroftheKing. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Free reading and cheesecake in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
You said cheesecake on purpose. *scowls*
That aside… EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. You already know what I think of this story so I won’t do a full meltdown here. But guys, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale, and this is just… I love it so much. You should definitely read it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Be Prepared to be Attacked by the Sword of Curiosity! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Ethryndal fellow elf, now you know me. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Style & Voice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Great points, @Ethryndal.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Style & Voice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@DelightinLife everything @Daeus said. 😛
I will add that you probably shouldn’t worry too much about developing your own voice, because it will develop by itself as you grow in confidence and knowledge. Especially if you focus in on the more nitty gritty aspects of writing, like the prose itself— what makes prose delightful and engaging; what…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Be Prepared to be Attacked by the Sword of Curiosity! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@DelightinLife wow… that is an impossible question. :”D
Oh boy… ugh. Hm. Okayyyy… disclaimer: all following opinions or statements are subject to alteration and contradiction at any given time and without any prior notice. 😛
Top three favorite books… Well, I’m going to go with stories because one’s a trilogy. *winkwink* Les Miserables,…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Signing off now!
Oooh, let me know when I can read it! -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_girl_99 lol. That’s hilarious.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Oh, outlining stuffs. A bunch of crazy ‘what if’ questions to get the creative juices flowing
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @DaughteroftheKing I’m here as well. 🙂
I’m going to be brainstorming stuffs -
Daeus replied to the topic in the forum Hannah Olsen 9 years, 3 months ago
Bravo, I’ll just test some more then. *mutters to himself*
-
Daeus started the topic in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
Testing something here, people. Please ignore me.
- Load More
