@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
*falls to pieces over everything* All the stuffs. It’s hilarious. And I predict that soon Cadet Snapper will rise to the rank of Head Knight and Kate shall have to retire as King’s Secretary. XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jane-Maree See you around! 😀
@Anyone I’m still on for another 15 minutes. 🙂
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey @that_writer_girl_99,
I’m super excited about this new doc I created yesterday and I really want to share it with someone! It’s a brief sketch of all of my current WIPs. I’ve never really done something like this for any of my works before and just seeing all of them typed up has got me so pumped! Anyway, I just wanted to show someone. Here’s…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jane-Maree Welcome!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Psst…Anyone out there?
I’ll be in till about 8:30. 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree @northerner Just finished. Edited about 1,000 words. Adios!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @graciegirl @daughteroftheking @ethryndal @dragon-snapper @northerner @jess Anybody up to writing?
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey, I just realized somethin’ pretty obvious but still pretty crazy. I wanna be a writer, right?
Um, Gracie, that’s obvious.
Yeah, well I just had a thought about that: I chose a career where reading books and watching movies is mandatory. I mean, srsly?! That is absolutely hilarious! XD My homework is literally: read this book, watch this show…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Be Prepared to be Attacked by the Sword of Curiosity! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@DelightinLife
Okay, I’m back with another book. 😀
Lotsa people hereabouts have probably heard me mention The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge. Well, here’s why I love it so much: the settings it uses.
Reading this story, I fell in love with fantasy, and I realized that, as fantasy authors, most of us have the freedom to create enchanting…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @Winter-Rose @Dragon-Snapper @DaughteroftheKing @Daeus @audrey-caylin @Ethryndal
I’ll be forcing some pesky ideas onto paper for a while. Barring any cataclysmic event I should be on until 6-ish. -
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 3 months ago
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 3 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@northerner Okay, I got a chapter edited. *nods* Thanks for writing with me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@northerner Okay. Great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 it’s really good, only I’m having some difficulty getting a handle on Blake. He just seems sort of vague and aimless; doesn’t know what he wants or really anything about anything that’s going on. I think a lot of that might have to do with the fact that none of his words or actions are really any more than generic human words…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @jess @audrey-caylin @northerner @graciegirl @winter-rose
Looks like I just missed a session, but I’m here now for about a half an hour.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl @ethryndal @jess @audry-caylin @northerner @graciegirl @winter-rose
Looks like I just missed a session, but I’m here now for about a half an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Style & Voice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@DelightinLife what @Daeus said. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@Winter-Rose… sorry. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@Gabrielle that’s really cool! I love it!
@Hope does a lot of stuff like this.
- Load More
