@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus @Winter-Rose I’ll be brainstorming
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Excellent.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 welcome to the club. 😉
Remember, my dear— if it’s plot that’s got you down, let the characters take over and write the story for you.
If it’s discouragement and doubt… let God. He can write a story, remember? Surrender is easier said than done, but once done it’s so worth it. Because as long as it’s your story you’re…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper @ethryndal @northerner @winter-rose @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99
I’ll be writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper @ethryndal @notherner @winter-rose @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99
I’ll be writing.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Do You Want to Be In a KP Promotional Video? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Aratrea Wow, I would love to! I’ll have to talk to my mom about it before I give a definite answer though. 🙂
And I have one question. Are pen names allowed?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Do You Want to Be In a KP Promotional Video? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Aratrea dah! I would love this but my webcam camera setting is broken and I don’t have a phone. 🙁 🙁 🙁
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
“It takes a soldier who know his orders to walk the walk I’m supposed to walk…”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I say no more than I mean and mean no less than I say. 😉
Worked with you I have. To know I ought.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 hmmm… yes. Writing can be a ticklish business. 😛 As always, I’m here if you think there’s anything I can do to help, but I really do have faith that you’ll be able to figure it out on your own.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Theme/History not mixing. in the forum Historical 9 years, 3 months ago
@Timothy-Young errgg. *comical grimace* I’m sorry, force of habit. 😛 EiL stands for Experiment in Living— a term that now dominates my thematic brainstorming because of KP’s amazing Theme Mastery Course they released recently and that absolutely changed my life and that every serious writer ever should always and forever get and learn from…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@Winter-Rose yesh… you did… XD Don’t worry. I’ll start a topic for it when it’s ready and then anyone who’s interested can put their names in. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@WinterRose yesh… you did… XD Don’t worry. I’ll start a topic for it when it’s ready and then anyone who’s interested can put their names in. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@Gabrielle yesh… you did… XD Don’t worry. I’ll start a topic for it when it’s ready and then anyone who’s interested can put their names in. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Theme/History not mixing. in the forum Historical 9 years, 3 months ago
@timothy-young Yes, Kate is right. Some real life events are complex and it requires an intricate understanding of their complexities to be able to approach them from the right angle.
I think the essence of your question is “what is poetic justice if good people are so often punished?” The answer is that God is handling all the people in the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Theme/History not mixing. in the forum Historical 9 years, 3 months ago
@Timothy-Young welllll… considering that the whole point of storytelling is that it mirrors real life, trying to assign your own interpretation to a historical event for the purpose of making a thematic point can be dangerous. My advice to you would be, don’t try to fit a real event into a pre-existing framework, but study the event until you…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
Now now girls. *wise look* Let’s not sabotage the thread, here.
@GracieGirl @Ethryndal in all matters regarding my story, refer to my agent, @Emma-Flournoy. 😛Beautiful artwork, everyone.
And can I just say I’m extremely pleased that the artsy side of this community is getting such good development now? Carry on, wonderful pencil-wielding KeePers. 😀 -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess Ah, my sympathies with the writers’ block 🙁
See ya around! -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess welcome! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @audrey-caylin @Daeus @Winter-Rose @DaughteroftheKing @jess @Ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99
Fellow writers welcome. 🙂 I will be on for a loonnggg time. *excited squeal* - Load More
