@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus @Jane-Maree @DelightinLife @Winter-Rose ‘Ello 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus @Kane-Maree @DelightinLife @Winter-Rose ‘Ello 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m here to write people. 😉
@graciegirl @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @jane-maree @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking @winter-rose Okay, I’m off. Should be on tonight though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking @winter-rose I’ll join in for a jog here.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose Stopping now. I ought to be back around five.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose @daughteroftheking I’m going to try to write for forty-five minutes here.
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey @aratrea,
I was curious if this coming panel will be available for viewing later like the others? I’m going to be offline till Tuesday camping, and with the new registration element I wasn’t sure if anything else about the panels has changed. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose. Okay, I’ve stopped now. I’ll probably be writing in the afternoon if you need more accountability. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve got to have lunch soon, but I’m beta reading at the moment.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Learning How to Plot in the forum Plotting 9 years, 3 months ago
@BethanySinkyRoses *chokes and dies laughing* I’m sorry… I’m sorry… it’s just that’s the first time my very un-spellable last name has translated to ‘Flour boy’. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Learning How to Plot in the forum Plotting 9 years, 3 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya *sweeping curtsey* You have my utmost gratitude. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@delightinlife Either is fine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay. Great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gasp* I consider myself lucky indeed.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
What? Nobody’s writing? I’ll change that. @graciegirl @ethryndal @winter-rose @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @daughteroftheking
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Cya.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Signing off.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Okay, back.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@DaughteroftheKing Okiday. Thx for writing! Adios! 🙂
- Load More

Yes–you’ll need to register this time around if you want to view the panel afterward, but we’ll be sending it out to all registered attendees after the event. 🙂
Awesome. 🙂 Thanks!