@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Lol. Ik, ik. It’s been a long day, alright? XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Oh, zikers that’s embarrassing! XD *dies* I totally forgot to say anything with those tags. XD Zikers.
Oi. Anyway, I’ll be on doing random writer things.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien no idea. 😛
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Once you know where you’re going things certainly get easier. 🙂
Oi. My brain is turning to mush as I speak…er, type, so I’m gonna have to call it quits for now. But I’ll probably be on around 9-ish for a bit so I might see you then. Talk to you later!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Good luck! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Ah, yes, a list of names is always a handy thing to have in your writing arsenal. 😛
See you around!I’m still going for anyone considering joining. (Okay, that was waayyy too many -ing words for one sentence XD)
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Hi-ya!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @Winter-Rose @DaughteroftheKing @Dragon-Snapper @Daeus @Ethryndal
I’ll be on for….mm…let’s start with half an hour. I have some TM homework I’d like to finish before tomorrow. Fellow writers welcome. 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Oh dear. 😛 Hope you get out.
I had a good editing session and managed to get through one chapter.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Signing off now. I got some outlining done and nearly fell into a plot hole. Hmm, I shall have to find a way ’round it next writing session. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Hey, great.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus I’ll be brainstorming/outlining/whatevs for a bit. I’m gonna shoot for till 2 but I may have to pop out before then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose @graciegirl @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Learning How to Plot in the forum Plotting 9 years, 3 months ago
@BethanySinkyRoses not at all. *grins* Your autocorrect afforded me a very good laugh. ;P
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Winter-Rose @Jane-Maree I’m off! I got a lot of good brainstorming done so it was quite the success. See you later!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Winter-Rose I’ll be on till around 9 working on some TM homework or random writer stuffs 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jane-Maree @that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing off now. I got a few pesky thought onto paper and gave myself a headache. 😛 Catch you guys later!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Self-Publishing Panel Discussion in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yes, it will be.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Signing off. I edited something like 1,400 words.
- Load More
