@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Tada! Okay, your turn.
-
Daeus replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-girl Tada! Okay, your turn.
-
Gracie replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus Is it, by any chance, Crime and Punishment?
-
Daeus replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper No, but it is a classic.
-
Daeus replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Okay. Boy, I don’t know hardly first lines off hand. Let me look one up.
“On an exceptionally hot evening early in July, a young man came out of the garret in which he lodged in S. Place and walked slowly, as though in hesitation, towards K. bridge.”
-
Daeus replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Cool. 😀 Does this mean I can send you to fetch ice cream for me when I need it?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@mark-kamibaya These have been great. Thanks for doing them.
-
Daeus replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@mariposa Pilgrim’s progress 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Ethryndal *grins* Most deceptively official, is it not?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Ethryndal yep. Wouldn’t surprise me none. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 thank you. 😉
@Emma-Flournoy you just had to sneak in a Peterkin reference, didn’t you. *smirks* Thank you dear.
@Ethryndal *dodges milk and frantically wipes glitter out of her hair, managing only to smear it across her face* Your enthusiasm is… *cough* laudable. 😀 Thank you. We appreciates it. ;P
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Thanks, @Hope. 😉
Here, let me tag some forum regulars.
@Ethryndal @Daeus @That_Writer_Girl_99 @GracieGirl @Jane-Maree @Winter-Rose
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hello, KeePers!
Well, I don’t know how many of you have checked the ‘meet the staff’ page recently but I just got added. I was (and still am) a graphic design intern here with @TheLiteraryCrusader but I just became something else too.
The Forum Greeter.
Or Second Community Happiness Director. (All deference to the wonderful @Spradlin).
In…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya thanks for all this. I’ve not said much but I’ve been following it. Very useful. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
Pretty much. Only tea wouldn’t be in my top ten descriptions of myself, and I only smell like wintergreen occasionally when I use this one oil to relieve back tension, and I only love to garden when I’m not writing, which means I don’t like to garden very much, and I do eat ice cream every day and I am very fat.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@lifeofkatie *kicks past every obstacle in climbing through a computer and squishes you to smithereens in a virtual hug*
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@lifeofkatie KATIE!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
Oh snapper! (that’s you, @dragon-snapper) this is really good! I enjoyed reading it. 😀 Please write more!!!! I loved that the Count of Monte Cristo was in Spanish, and that Daeus couldn’t read it, and that it was torture. So true. 😀 Except… Daeus probably would have been able to figure out how to read it in Spanish by reciting the Count of…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Jane-Maree @Winter-Rose I got go to bed now. Catch you guys later!
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah, between my mad spasms of needing to write and this camping trip tomorrow things are a tad crazy. XD But on the bright side I have eight whole hours in a car where I can write coming up. Oi. 😉
- Load More
