@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope There are a lot of great titles in here, I really like the last set, but the second to last I feel has more of a fairy tale feel to it with words like Blackened Rose, Crown, Seal. I think those will nicely fit your stories 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope I don’t know. How about…?
1. The Reckoning
2. The Affliction
3. The Triumph -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@Hope I like @Dragon-Snapper‘s suggestions, but I also think your three aren’t as terrible as they could be.
Except for the last.
Which is rubbish.
Excuse me.
*coughs* 😛But you had a good thing going there with the different wars. If you could think of a third war to make that last one fit, I don’t think that would be so terribly wretched.…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy
Hey girly! Hope all is well with you, how are you little sister of mine? -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Happy 4th! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Happy Independence Day @dragonsnapper!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Happy 4th! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper same to you! *breathes fire(works)*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yes. That too. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you set passwords to the most un-spellable un-pronounceable location names in the obscurest places of your fantasy world, which even if by a miracle someone was to find and pick the right one they’d never remember how to spell it. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jess-penrose AAAAHHH!!! I know this one. Is it…Our Mutual Friend???
*thinks it probably isn’t* Thou hast wracked my brain.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ah, very cool.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper I have come!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Huh…that is pretty similar, really. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Hmm. Do you have a social media account or a wordpress site?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess-penrose oooh, Happiness Patrol… I like that. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jane-maree thanks. XD
@Dragon-Snapper ahhhhhhh!! I’m sorry! I realized I’d forgotten you about five minutes after it was too late to edit. :/ Forgive me, fellow dragon. I have erred.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus hey, random thing— we just watched The Hunt for Red October again. Captain Marko Ramius is an ENFJ. *grins* Thought you’d like to know. 😉
-
Really? 😀 Cool! No wonder I liked him. (That and his eyebrows)
I can definitely see how I would act pretty much just like him in the same situation. I’m a huge gambler at heart.
-
Yup. 😀 He’s awesome.
Also just need to point out that Jack Ryan is an INFP and no one killed him. *pointed look* Take note.
-
😮 😮 😮 WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!! 😮 😮 😮
-
*scowls* We’re good for more than tear-jerking murders, you know… Why doesn’t someone kill the ESTP for a change?
Ooh… I’m going to do that. *grins*
-
Like saying nice things before you get murdered? You might even be able to say beautiful things if you tried hard enough. Nice little thoughts.
Fine. Go ahead. I’m not an ESTP. *reclines and kicks up feet*
Now if an ENFJ ever dies (which is very doubtful, seeing how necessary they are for the glue of society), all philosophers agree the death…[Read more]
-
*stubbornly refuses to say beautiful things*
I am now fully planning on killing off at least one ENFJ in my writing career and making it as anticlimactic as humanly possible.
You’re welcome.
-
-
-
-
-
Not that I’m stalking Kate’s profile or anything, but I saw this conversation and had to comment…wow. Just wow.
-
XD What? That I’m such a horrible cruel person?
Yep. That’s me.
-
-
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus *chokes*
-
Daeus replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Winter-Rose thank you!
@LifeOfKatie thanks. 😉
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper well, dragons do what they want, but if you ask nicely…
@Christi-Eaton same. 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy In the wise words of @michael-stanton which MacKenzie Long quotes way more than he actually says it… Awwwww yeah!!!!!
I love seeing you officially on staff, my friend. Glad I get to work with you 😀
- Load More

Not too bad, not too bad… Resounding, isn’t it.
I’m appreciating the invention of fans and air conditioners, mostly. XD I’m getting really excited too ’cause I’m almost done with my school…and then I’ll have SO MUCH MORE TIME FOR READING. I can’t wait.
Aaaand…stuff. Life. With ups and downs. But…many more downs than I experienced as a…[Read more]
@emma-flournoy
Ah yes, ups and downs, isn’t that how life always works? I always look forward to your letters, and they brighten my day immensely.
I’ve…well…I’ve been alright myself. Every single day is full of me being busy. And of course not sleeping again isn’t helping my mental state. *Glares at a book review I promised Josiah but I wish…[Read more]
Well for pity’s sake girl get some SLEEP! *shakes head* Sheesh.
Oh well. 😛
It makes me really happy to know my letters brighten your day. Same to yours.
And SIX BOOKS IN A WEEK? 😮 Whoa. Don’t think I’ve ever done that.
Welp, I’m prayin’ for you. I could start wallowing in cyncism with you, but I don’t think it’d help either of us. XD It’s…[Read more]
@emma-flournoy
I know, I need sleep, but sleep doesn’t want me. I have some nice bags under my eyes to prove it.
Anyway, I’m putting an entire ocean in our church today for VBS. I’m making an entire shipwreck by myself I have it started, but now I have to make it look cool besides just the wood frame stuck together so far. So that’s my entire…[Read more]
Oh-ho! Setting up a shipwreck. That sounds like fun. At least, in some ways. 😛 How’d it go?