@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yup. Sad truth. XD
@Dragon-Snapper I really, really like both of them. They’d be better with the music, but as that’s not quite the point… 😛 I probably like the first one a tiny bit better, just because I’m an INFP and it’s more mysterious than the second, but they’re both good. The others gave great advice; I’ve got…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yup. Sad truth. XD
@Dragon-Snapper I really, really like both of them. They’d be better with the music, but as that’s not quite the point… 😛 I probably like the first one a tiny bit better, just because I’m an INFP and it’s more mysterious than the second, but they’re both good. The others gave great advice; I’ve got…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic So I finally started a website. Feedback and suggestions welcome. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@his-instrument I like it too. I would say the sidebar seems rather large though. Not sure if you can change that without changing the theme. One thought is that the text in the middle of the picture on the homepage is hard to see. Making it bigger would help.
Btw, wordpress.org has a forum you can go to for any WordPress issues you’re facing.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic So I finally started a website. Feedback and suggestions welcome. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@His-Instrument I like it! The first page looks very nice and professional. However, I was wondering about the solid green background headers for the other pages. For one thing the green is a little glaring, and two it’s not that engaging just to have a blank sheet of color. Could you put pictures there?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’m afraid I don’t have any experience with songwriting so…XD Not much here.
I kinda like the second one better simply bc it is structured more like the songs I like to sing.
The only thing I can think of is what @Jane-Maree said. Having consistent syllable structure usually helps a ton of you find yourself having trouble with…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
*snorts* @Dragon-Snapper no! Of course not. I just want to make sure I study them both properly before I say anything. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
*snorts* Dragon-Snapper no! Of course not. I just want to make sure I study them both properly before I say anything. 😛
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
Those songs are great! What genre of music were you thinking of? The second song definitely describes me. I love the woods. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @jess Signing out now. I did some editing on a really long chapter and now have to go back and do a lot more.
See you around later.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper That. What did I spell it with Ks? I thought it looked weird, but it didn’t show a spelling mistake. *sigh*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper Oh, nice picknick going on here. I think I’ll join in. See you in an hour.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Do You Want to Be In a KP Promotional Video? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@aratrea Okiday, my mom cleared me. You can expect a video from me soon. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@DaughteroftheKing
Hey, it looks like you’re pretty much covered here but I thought I’d just jump in for a tiny moment. 😉
One thing that puts a character high in my trust books is when they do quiet acts of kindness. Sure, I really
appreciate it when character jumps out of an airplane to save a person plummeting to their death, but that tiny pep…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Very well. I edited about 1,100 words.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m back if you’re there. I think I’ll go for forty-five minutes to an hour.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Signing off. I edited 600 something words.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m back for another half an hour or so.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@DaughteroftheKing Yeah. What he said. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@DaughteroftheKing My own personal way of wording this (which is infinitely better than Kate’s way, by the way) is that you want the villain to seem like an enemy of the villain. At least, that’s one good way to do it. There are probably others.
So, like Kate was saying, you want him to seem like he has secrets. People are naturally going to…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, signing off now. I got some editing done. Be back later.
- Load More
