@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well, that wasn’t the emoji I had wanted. Oh well. I was suppose to be asleep. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Yep, it does it automatically. However if you do this – hi:) It will not change. But Hi 🙂 will. It needs a space. Same with a bracket. :)) 🙂 )
-
Hannah Olsen and
Ivy Rose are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Maybe @daeus is dead @kate-flournoy. He’s not responding to the cookies. I’m sorry. *starts to weeps.* I didn’t mean to kill him. Crying becomes howls of misery *Refuses to be comforted.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll try to be more careful in the future and tag people if they haven’t voted yet. I guess I’m still getting my kinks out.
I think I would be available to help in the future if you want @daeus.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
throws blue confetti (cuz why not?)
Blue is my favourite colour, so why not. @kate-flournoy
Oops, relax @daeus we were writing for an hour. And I won’t tell you how many spelling errors there are in my story. I think so fast my fingers can’t keep up and then me wrting starts to look like this as aI continue and then I got to go back and fix it…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That will be nice that it’s short. @daeus. I’ll just continue to read through the hobbit for my first time. At the moment I am loving it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
No not at all @kate-flournoy. But maybe you should sit down for my total. I got 1381. 🙂 It’s a good thing we weren’t writing with @daeus. He would never have recovered. 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m here. You want to go for an hour? That’s fine by me. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I won’t be able to do it this time as my Mum says Animal Farm is not for me quite yet. *one day…* Anyway I hope the first of many club talk/discussion goes well for you all who are doing it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I can’t be here till around 10:30 (8:30) will that be too late for you?
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Yeah, that’s fine. I get why you did that. We probably would end up discussing the historical setting more than the quality of writing in the book, etc. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury @ingridrd and I finally did some Book Spine Poetry 🙂 🙂 🙂





-
Greta replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury I finally did some Book Spine Poetry 🙂 🙂 🙂





-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ugh, this is hard! :O
My top choices are:
1. Fiddler’s Gun
2. Ben Hur (it’s been sitting on my bookshelf for quite some time now, just waiting for me. I think it’s about time…)
3. The Great Gatsby -
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*stumbles in breathless and looks around in hopes no one has noticed how late I am*
Yay, I’m excited!! I would love to be a part of this, but I’m not sure how much free time I’ll have. But I will definitely try! I just moved from part-time to full-time at my job, so we’ll see how much time I can squeeze in.
@Daeus: Thanks for tagging me! This…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
What @anna-brie said @sarah-h. 🙂 We don’t like witch either as the Bible warns against them, but we love this book.
-
Greta and
AbigailRose are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Something you should know @abigail-blomberg If you click onto someone’s picture you’ll be able to find their tag which will notify them that you are talking about/with them. Not all of us have our tag as our name. Kate Flournoy and @kate-flournoy is one example. You’ll begin to memorize them the more you use them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-blomberg I thought I’d introduce you to this topic. It’s where we make our dream come true by being knighted. And knighting other people too.
(I’m not always bright and I don’t think the title I picked for you is very creative:)
But without further ado I knight thee, Lady Keeper of Swimming.
Do you like anything else? You can let us know…[Read more] - Load More
