@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Wow, Kate! Nice! I like painting in general, but I especially enjoy painting with watercolors. Acrylics are a lots of fun, too. Also, I’ve recently been interested in calligraphy, so I’ve been doing that a little, as well.
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi Kate! Thank you for the warm welcome. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi Ivy! Thank you! I write fiction, especially fantasy. What about you?
-
Greta's profile was updated 10 years, 11 months ago
-
Greta started the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone! I am so excited to be a part of Kingdom Pen! Okay, so here’s some random things I love:
Writing (Why would I be on a writing site if I didn’t love it?)
Drama
Fantasy
Art
Books (My favorites are Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Inheritance Cycle, To Kill a Mockingbird, and many more!)
Bye for now!
~Greta -
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 11 months ago
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 11 months ago
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 11 months ago
writingandblog.wordpress.com
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 11 months ago
Currently writing a novel with my sister.
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 11 months ago
-
Greta's profile was updated 10 years, 11 months ago
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 11 months ago
Blog at writingandblog.wordpress.com
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 11 months ago
Recommended Kingdom Pen to a friend.
