@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
Greta replied to the topic Those Tear-jerkers :'( in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy I know right! It’s so sad… 🙁
-
Greta replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
I like that, Hope! 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Those Tear-jerkers :'( in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
I usually don’t cry during books, but I cried during Allegiant (I was literally bawling) and Where the Red Fern Grows (and I was bawling again 🙂 ). And I started tearing up reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and The Seven Sleeper Series.
-
Greta replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
@Ivy: Yes, it’s so sad when you forget it. :'(
You know you’re a writer when you get very emotional about killing off one of your characters.
-
Greta replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you start writing your novel in your head before you go to sleep.
-
Greta replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
I do that all the time, Hope. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, Hope! Cool, what are you books called? Or do they not have titles yet? Yes, I am writing a book (with my sister, actually), and it’s called The Sorcerer’s Daughter (not sure about the title, but anyway…).
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Oh, really? I’m actually not entirely sure which one I’m focusing more on in my novel. I should probably decide that soon, though, before I get too far along in my novel. 🙂 I think it’s more heroic fantasy…but I’m not exactly sure.
-
Greta and
Kate Flournoy are now friends 10 years, 11 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
@Kate: I write more heroic fantasy I think, but a little of both high and heroic fantasy. What do you write?
Thanks for the definitions! 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, Amanda! Yes, I actually did say the double everything for the Goose. It was lots of fun!
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi Ezra. *backs away slowly* 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
@Ivy: Nice! I, obviously, love fantasy. 🙂
Yeah, I figured Daeus was kidding. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
@Kate: I was the Goose in Charlotte’s Web. 😛
Haha, that’s awesome, Kate. Oh, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas is a good idea!
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hey, Rosey! I haven’t finished any books yet but really hope to soon! I’m writing a fantasy novel with my sister right now, and I’d like to finish before the end of the school year. What about you?
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, David! It’s great to meet you.
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Hi there Daeus! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I meant “I love organizing sibling-skits.” 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Yes! I really like Murtagh, as well. 🙂
Nice! I’ve love organizing sibling-skits.
I’ve done Anne of Green Gables, Charlotte’s Web, A Christmas Carol, and others.
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear, it’s been so long since I’ve read it…well, Eragon was one of my favorites. I also really like Aria. What about you?
I saw in your first comment that you like drama. What plays have you done?
- Load More
