@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
“I would throw up water so that the light of the torch would catch it.” 🙂
Confession: My sister is Kelly Just. She told me that she met you but I hadn’t made the connection.
And I’d heard the answer via my siblings.
Isn’t it a small world??? 😛 @anna-brie -
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Fluvial geomorphologist is someone who is devoted to understanding rivers, both in their natural setting as well as how they respond to human-induced changes in a watershed. 😛 😛 😛
How did you know about it @anna-brie? I had to google it to find out. I’d never have thought of it if someone had asked me. 😀 My knowledge is not that great.Oops…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
It looks like no one wants to play anymore @writefury. 🙁 🙁 🙁
It was a great game though. 😛 -
Greta and
Ingrid are now friends 10 years, 8 months ago -
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 8 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Princess Tess and the Perfect Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 8 months ago
So…was there anything that people didn’t like about this story? (And I’m ready for whatever people have to say!!! 😛 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Probably. Still, I think it would be nice. 🙂 Maybe just not as a book.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
A waterfall that wants to settle down and become a quiet lake.
Love it @hope.
A dragon who needs glasses.
A spy who likes playing with paper clips.
A baby who can speak from the moment he/she is born. (Not my idea. I read a story like that once and it was brilliant)
A world where everything is perfect. *Sigh* That would be nice. -
BlueJay replied to the topic WordPress in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
@hope Do I need to become a member to post comments on your blog? It looks great, BTW. And is it only Americans allowed to do the Captions Challenges or are overseas people welcome too? (That is what I’m most interested in.) 🙂 Keep up the great work!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Female Protagonists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
*Content sigh* Much better!!!! 🙂
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 8 months ago
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 8 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Female Protagonists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Very good! Now I can change back to sensible me. *sweet smile*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Female Protagonists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
There you go @daeus. That is the best I can do for an upside-down-tongue-out-emoji
(Let me know when you’ve seen it so I can change back or everyone here will think I’m nuts!) ((And I’m not really crazy 😛 )) -
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 8 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Female Protagonists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy. I find I ask myself (when I’m writing about girls) “what would I do in this situation?” Anna (Anna’s Savanna) and Tess (Princess Tess and the Perfect Story) are based on my views and opinions, and yet I still don’t feel like they are me. I don’t make them me, I just give them a few good ideas and then let them handle the rest.…[Read more]
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 8 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
I love your story @writefury I can very easily picture the little boy and his smile. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Published (well, self-published, but still…) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Well done @hope. It looks great. 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Since there are two writing prompts I decided to combine them. Here goes:
Once there was on opossum and his name was Sparky. Now Sparky was like any other opossum, he had long silvery fur and climbed trees very well. The only trouble was…well…he was afraid of the dark. Now if you’re an opossum, that can pose as a rather big problem.
One day,…[Read more] - Load More
