@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
“Watch it, hoodie!” snarled Krenna, generating her crystal blades from her hands, “you don’t want to end up with one of these stuck in you!”
She turned to face the girl behind her. “Manners?” she snorted, “like trying to blow my head off? I don’t care who you are.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Svlys
Everyone in this castle seemed to have questionable mental stability. Fracture was by far the most pleasant person she had met so far. “You know, where I come from people generally value good manners.” She said dryly. “Such as introducing yourself.” She crossed her arms. “I would start but I genuinely doubt that either of you would sha…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace stopped in his tracks. Turning, he grabbed her by the throat.
“You will never, never, again say such things. Life is precious. They have good lives, they probably aren’t banished from like me, they probably have never had to let go of a lifelong dream because they were just themselves. They are worth more than the stone you stand on…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
I think you’re supposed to stand up and say something cheesy now. The Sword said.
Zahlin rolled his eyes. “I’ll help.” He said. “Happy?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hedieh and Hugo get the super uncomfortable position of helping two archenemies create weapons, lol. What could go wrong?
Lol! Everything. Though Nahim would probably keep them out of it. He’s very sensitive to harming innocents, in fact he didn’t fly a spaceship for a little over five years because he almost killed some innocent people.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
“Well, no,” said Krenna, “I’m not convinced you count as a whole person yet. Between the three of you,” she glanced over her shoulder at the other two behind her, “you might add up to one.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace turned his head to give her a glance over his shoulder, allowing his eye like fire to show from under the shadow of his hood.
“Good. That makes two of us.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, right. I’ll write that real quick.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only one I could think of is “breaking bad habits”.
But this is an interesting topic! Thanks for the tag!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
“That’s cool,” she said coldly, “I’m not the type of person who usually likes to talk to people like you, so that works out!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace heard footsteps behind him and felt that people were following him.
“You probably don’t want to hang out with me. I’m not the type of person people usually like to talk to.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
I’m sure they’ll be fine.…
hopefully. -
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hedieh and Hugo get the super uncomfortable position of helping to archenemies create weapons, lol. What could go wrong?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
you’re good!
(I’m not good at it either.) -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Whatever. We’ll just say they’re all going the same way now, however it happened.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That works.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thumbs up! That makes sense. Sorry, I have never been good at assigning teams.
- Load More
