@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ve got to go, be back in 15-20 mins. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It seems Glace is carrying on two conversations simultaneously. I don’t know how that’s possible, but whatever, lol.
Perhaps Fractures insanity will help the matter, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It seems Glace is carrying on two conversations simultaneously. I don’t know how that’s possible, but whatever, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too XD
Fracture
He tried to contain his growing rage, but failed miserably. Don’t these people have any manners?
He tried again.
“I AM THE GREAT COMPOUND FRACTURE! YOU WILL FEAR ME. FEAR AND TREMBLE! BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!”
The people fell silent, and one began to laugh.
“HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME!!”…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
“How do you know, ice-head?” said Krenna, “I missed the part where you knew everything about me.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace nodded kindly to Lees.
“It is a people not a place. I am Realn-Fettian, or I was until…”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace lifted up his arm, showing an engraved golden colored braiser.
“I have killed an entire army alone with less than this. You have never done such a feat.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Svlys
“Glace.” She nodded. “I’m Svlys. You probably can’t pronounce it, so don’t even try. You can call me Lees.” She cocked her head. “Realn? I failed geography, but I don’t think that’s any language on Cyx. Or Lerasca. What planet are you from?”
***
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fracture might actually make my die of laughter one of these days ὠ…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
“You want to know what I can do?” Fracture but into the conversation, “I can give my mortal enemies compound fractures, hence my name. And I can do this…” He began to burst into his maniacal laughter again.
He stuck out his lower lip and pouted when no one acknowledged his superior talents.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
Krenna laughed, “Threats! You don’t know what I can do and you probably don’t want to find out.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lolllllllll!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
How rude, he thought. Why was everyone ignoring him? Obviously they were all too scared of him to venture near him. He smiled to himself. How he loved being scary.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, Fracture is the only one.lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace responded to Crystal girl in an uncaring tone,
“You can’t hurt me. Try and die.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is Fracture the only one who doesn’t have anyone who generally hates him?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
“I would start but I genuinely doubt that either of you would share your name in return.”
Glace felt a prick to his heart. It had been a long time since someone mentioned knowing his name. Not since Gloria came looking for him. He didn’t look back, he didn’t stop, but he answered her.
“Glace. I’m called Glace. It is Realn for ice.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
“I would start, but I genuinely doubt that either of you would share your name in return.” Fracture raised his hand and eagerly jumped up and down.
“Oh, I will! I will! But my name is so scary you probably couldn’t even hear it without trembling in fear-”
“I already know your name, you dummy.”
“How…DARE YOU!” he gasped for breath.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Our characters hate each other so much lol! I think we need to throw a few more in.
- Load More
